✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔄 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔇𝔞𝔶 𝔒𝔲𝔱

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

Things were running smoothly which I was extremely glad for

Things were running smoothly which I was extremely glad for. Of course, I didn't slack off since I knew that rogues are still out in the forest who desired my mate. There weren't any more rogue attacks after the supposed one that had occurred about a month and a half ago but I could never be too certain. If I had to say anything, I would say that every passing day had me on edge.

I tried to take my mind from those negative thoughts, occupying myself with some pack matters. There wasn't much to be done since I had done a lot already. Plus, Izuku had pushed himself (even though I told him not to) so that he could help me with what he had to do. I was going to do it but when I woke up, Izuku had all of his work completed and half of mine already done.

That explained why he was so tired now. He was currently sleeping in the bed cuddled up in the sheets with Ichiro in his crib sleeping close by. The baby didn't allow us to sleep unless he was in the same room with us. We noticed this when every single night for a week he had us feeling uncomfortable. When we came to him, he would calm down but if we had to go again, he would be in distress once more.

Izuku blamed me for coddling him so much to the point where he couldn't sleep without us around. I took the blame while laughing at him because it was true that I coddled him a lot. I just couldn't bear to be away from him for so long for some reason as well as Izuku.

I exhaled audibly, pushing the finished paperwork aside and tidying up my desk. When I glanced at Izuku to see him still sleeping, I decided that I would go and get breakfast for all three of us. Ichiro was still sleeping as well so I would have some time to get us something to eat.

As I was about to walk to the door, I heard small cooing noises coming from Ichiro's crib. I knew what was coming next so before he could cry and wake up Izuku, I quickly picked up the baby carrier and strapped it in front of me, walking over to the crib and picking Ichiro up, placing him down carefully.

"How did you wake up so fast?" I questioned but all I got was cooing noises in return. I chuckled and rubbed the small strands of green hair that was on his head, walking to the door and leaving our room.

I was now heading to the kitchen and I wasn't surprised when I saw a few pack members there. It wasn't a problem though because the space was big enough for a lot of people to be there at once. Plus, even if it was too full even though it hardly is, I could just go to the other. After all, this place is housing over three hundred people so it must be big enough.