✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

The room was silent, other than the sound of water or rather, the sound of berry juice sloshing around in one large tub and rainwater in the next

Both Izuku and I were standing side by side, robes covering our bodies as we waited on the instructions of the maids who were preparing our baths.

It was a week left until my birthday, which meant that it was a week left until our official mating. Apparently, we were to bathe in the liquids that made up our scents for a week before the mating, just like the day of our fights when we were fifteen and today happens to mark the first day.

Two people were standing in front of us, their heads bowed, and then they held up. "Each of you is expected to stay in your tubs for thirty minutes maximum. You can talk with each other but that's it." I was mentally sighing at these rules which I found weird but whatever it was, I would follow.

Izuku and I nodded and the two maids left the room. The room was silent but we made a move as the two of us backed each other before walking over to our respective places, making sure not to see the other person bare.

The tubs were almost close to each other with the heads meeting but we managed, the robe now falling from my body and pooling onto the floor. Now, the two of us were in, the liquids up to our shoulders as we relaxed further into the water.

I was laying there, a sigh leaving my mouth as I settled some more. What broke me from my small trance was when I heard a sound from over my shoulder coming from Izuku.

"Uh, Shoto?" Izuku questioned and I hummed, looking over my shoulder. I could barely see the tuft of green hair in my peripheral vision.

"H-How do you feel a-about everything?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. "N-Now that the day is getting even closer I-I mean," Izuku's voice trailed off and with every word that passed his lips, the volume of his voice was lowering.

"Hm," I started as I began to think. "I didn't really think about it since I think the ceremony would be straight forward." When I said this, Izuku made a questioning noise and I heard as the water moved around a bit before he spoke up again. 

"No Shoto," A sigh emitted from Izuku, and I wasn't sure what expression he was wearing since I was backing him. "I m-mean the official mating. I-I," I'm quite sure that I've never heard Izuku stutter so much and I couldn't help but turn my body so my face was now to the back of his neck.