Real or Not, It's Still a Date!

Start from the beginning

"Ah, chincha. Nevermind." The boy gave up and just turned his head to look at the girl beside him. "So, where do you want to go?"

Sulli caught off guard by his question. "I-I don't really know," she stammered. "Why are you asking me?"

"I figured that since it's your first date, I'll take you where you wanted to go."

But the girl was still quiet.

"Well?" he asked. "I have something in mind though, if you can't think of any place you want."

"Okay. Let's hear your idea first."

"Namsan tower?"

"Namsan tower?" Sulli furrowed her brows. That place is so cliché for dates. "That's so cheesy. What? You wanted us to put a lock there?"

"I'll lock you up in there if you don't stop."

"De. Mianhe." She looked at him smiling, her nervousness, forgotten. "Let's just go to Lotte World."

"Really? You laughed at my Namsan Tower but you wanted to go to Lotte World?"

"But I've never gone to Lotte World."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Ani." Sulli shook her head. "I've really never been there."

"Wae? Were your parents locking you at home?"

"No. It's just that, I wanted to go there with friends. And I've never really had a friend before, so I never went there."

"Even on fieldtrips?"

"Yes. I told you I don't have friends, if I go there, I'll just be lonely, so I never come to school fieldtrips as well."

"Bwoya? How pitiful your life can be? But I don't want to go and ride their attractions."

"Come on. You said you'll let me choose the place. I want to go there." Sulli smiled and batted her eyelashes to Kai while the boy just sighed in defeat.

"Driver ahjusshi, to Lotte World please."

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

Sulli was still in dazed by the magnificent view of the Lotte World when Kai asked her if she was hungry. The girl shook her head.

"Do you want to get to the rides, then?"

She shook her head again. The first ride that greeted her was the Gyro drop and that cause her to swallow a lump on her throat. "Most of these rides look scary. Let's walk around first and find something milder."

Kai shrugged his shoulder okay and led her around the park. They walked silently for a long time, both doesn't know what to talk about or what to do. Sulli started to feel a little awkward when Kai stopped and held her hand.

"He's starting to take pictures," he whispered to her, answering her unasked question.

"Ah. So did he just arrive?"

"Dunno. I just notice him now." He answered, sneaking a peek behind her. "Anyway, don't mind him. Found something you want to ride?"

"Deh. That Load Nelson's Armada looks cute." Sulli said while pointing at the floating swan boats. Let's ride that!"

"Bwo? No way! That looks disgusting."

"Waeyo?"

"Look! Everybody who was riding that all looks like a couple."

"So what? Where trying to act one."

"We're trying to act like a cool couple. Not the corny ones."