Rings.

~chapter 20~

Man: and one more thing she found out about Hana.... What will happen when she would know her own mom betrayed her.

He smirk devilishly and glance at my scared figure.

Mom: about Hana? How did she?

Boy: umm... Excuse me I need to receive this call....

Boy: hello?

He said in perfect accent that's all I got to know about him, his Korean is fluent but not his accent he maybe isn't Korean. Now when I observe him talking in English his accent is somewhat British with a lil bit of American.

Boy: are you arriving here tomorrow?! No- no I'm glad you'll be here early after all-

He glance at me and smirk.

Boy: I was dying to meet Y/n.

Is he talking to Y/n's friend who installed camera is he going to kidnap Y/n with his help? But, in English? I didn't know Y/n's new friends can speak English or is it.... No! noway that can't be Jennie, Rosé or Lisa.

What do I do? How can I escape this place!?

Y/n's p.o.v

Hoseok: let's ask another ghost where she is and broke in that fuckers house and get your mom out.

Namjoon: wow! What a brilliant idea dumb- I mean Jung Hoseok....

He said sarcastically.

Jennie: let's ask someone to trace aunt's phone?

Y/n: no use the dead body they asked me to examine has mom's phone that frick got smart brain.

Lisa: but what does he even want it's been 1 day and he didn't called asking for money or some shit.

Jungkook: remember he is a psychopath he just do this stuff for fun not for money.

Jisoo: how are we supposed to find him? We didn't have a single string to pull, ah! I'm going crazy!

The whole evening passed, suggesting each other plan or just pinning out the flaws in them.

Taehyung: guys it's getting late y'all should stay here, it's dirty but hey this house is spacious enough for y'all to stay!

He said cheerfully and glance at our half dozed state.

Y/n: y'all didn't eat anything the whole day don't sleep with empty stomach.

Jin: can you feed me? I'm hungry ofc but too tired to eat.

I sigh.

Y/n: Tae, show them the places where they can sleep.

I shift my glance to others and announced.

Y/n: I'll keep some snacks in kitchen if someone feels hungry in the middle of night just check in the shelf next to microwave.

Taehyung: lucky....

Y/n: who?

Taehyung: your future husband and kids would be lucky to have you.

He smiled then continued leading them.
~~~

As he said girls can sleep in his room since it's spacious. I led the girls to the room I know the way cuz I have been here before. I cover them all with blankets, it surprises me that this bed is capable for all 4 of them. I'll be sleeping on couch placed in the next corner of room. This room is really big and this house too or may I call it a mansion.

Of course he seems to be from a big family, just like Hana said 'a prince like you deserves a princess' he truly is a prince sorry.... He truly was a prince.
~~~

Y/n's mom's p.o.v

Mom: your not Korean are you?

Boy: nope.

Mom: what's your name?

Boy: oh! So you finally realised you don't know my name.

He smiled.

Boy: anyways I'm Liam Salvatore.

My eyes widen.

Mom: Sal- Sal- what?

Liam: so you finally recognize me.

He smile broadly.

I knew it from the movement I saw him, those eyes and face was familiar. Why didn't my head ring the bell before?

Someone knocked on door gaining our attention.

???: Liam.... I does as you told me to.

He looked down his face showing guilt.

Liam: yes, meet him Mrs. Kim, he is the one who installed the camera and also told Y/n about Hana.

I glance at him with disguised face.

???: I didn't told her about Hana she herself found out!

He yelled as Liam raise his hand in surrender.

Liam: woah woah woah, chill boy after all its not our fault that Y/n believes in ghost.

Mom: you.... How dare you betray my daughter like that, huh? How dare you!

If my hands weren't tied up to the chair I would've killed him in next second.

Liam groaned frustrated.

Liam: you pitiful women stop with your pathetic talk, ok! I'm holding back b'cuz dad told me to if it weren't for him I would've had finished you!

I flinch at his loud voice, it's true he can finish me any second I shouldn't cross my line.

Liam: and you.... tell me everything that happen until now!

He nod sincerely.

???: as you said I've made her believe I'm ghost and installed the cameras and as per the next and last step I'll take her to this place so, she can meet the big boss.

Liam: perfect, I'm glad I choose you.

Y/n's p.o.v

The next morning we all gather at the dinning table once again.

Taehyung: guys I've been researching all night and I found this....

He show us an article on laptop.

Jennie: my eyes aren't that great Tae, I can't see from this far.

She said from the other end.

Y/n: I'll read it. XXX company launched a device that'll help family to stay connected even staying far from each other, this is designed as a beautiful ring....

Jin: ring!

Y/n: it would contain GPS and many more features. Kim Hwa Jin further added they'll test the ring on their own family as first try.

Lisa: family? How many rings are their Y/n?

Y/n: their are 7 rings....

----

Is their any confusion dear readers?😌

THANKS for reading this far 💜

Bye bye and take care. 😁