The Truth Untold #1

~chapter 14~

That book is in my room where Y/n is sleeping!

Fuck!
~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

I finally open the book, so it was photo album. It consists Taehyung's baby photos, HOW CUTE!

I turn the pages looking desperately, smile never leaving my lips. Their were so many photos, he with his friends, parents and some his solos.

I turn another page it was his high school photos with his friends, they didn't look Korean in fact they didn't even look Asian.

Another page it looks like farewell day.... I gasp and turn the pages backward to where his high school photos start.

How? How am I in this pictures? In every fucking photo! I never meet Taehyung before, I have no idea when we click this pictures. Does he photoshop them? But, again the 'me' in this picture has short black hairs and glasses and I never remember having that hairstyle or wearing that big glasses.

Suddenly I feel like he was coming here, I pretend to sleep and hide the book under blanket.
~~~

Taehyung's p.o.v

I rushes to my room, Y/n was still sleeping. I sigh, I walk to bookshelf but the book wasn't there?!

Y/n: are you looking for this? Kim Taehyung?

My actions stopped the moment I heard her sweet voice filled with sign of anger.

I gulp and face her.

She turned to me still lying down, her hand was supporting her head and other hand holding the book.

Y/n: seems like it has some of your memories.

Her eyes shifted from book to me.

Taehyung: Y/n....

Y/n: only 3 words, Taehyung WHO ARE YOU?

She sat up I reach to cupped her face but she jerk back with disguised face.

It hurts the way she rejected me.

Y/n: don't touch me Kim Taehyung! I just want an answer, why the hell am I in those pictures? When did we even click that, together!?

Taehyung: I don't know Y/n, I truly don't! I myself wants to ask you if you are the person from that photos?

Y/n: I swear to God Tae, stop making excuses or you're going to see my dark side and trust me you have no idea how dark it is!

Her glare itself was enough to stab me, it feels like she is going to kill me any second. But, you can't Y/n....
~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

I glare at him, I don't wanna hurt him but I'm slave of my emotions. I'm so different from any other girl, I got triggered easily but I never let that dominant me. I simply smile and let it slide.

But, this time he is not triggering me, it feels like betrayal, hatred, falseness everything hit at same time and that's not good, I know this feeling, I've been through this feeling before and that night I end up doing a sin.

Taehyung: ok calm down Y/n, let me show something that can prove I'm not lying....

He glance at me his eyes shows sincerity and for the first time in my life, someone was able to calm me down at this state.

He took my wrist and dragged me. We were walking for some several minutes in a complete silent.

He stopped as I look around myself we were in cemetery!?

Y/n: Taehyung what are you trying to do?

He was silent and was blankly staring in front of him. I followed his gaze and look at the grave, it was dark I can't read the name.

I walk closer and finally get the better view it reads....

That can't be! That's not true, I'm dreaming, right?

Without noticing, tears form in my eyes making everything blurry. A knot was forming in my throat making it hard to breathe.

I parted my lips and exhale a shaky breath. Breathe Y/n!

1.... breath in

2.... breath out

3.... breath in.

I successfully steady my breathe.

Taehyung: ar-are you ok, Y/n?

He came up to me I look up at him. He helped offer me his hand I wobble and stood up.

Y/n: what is it Taehyung? What in the world is this?

I grab his collar and shake him, his facial expressions didn't change. He suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and hugs me tightly, his nose sensitively making contact with my skin.

I hugs him back patting his head lightly.

Y/n: I know it's not the right moment to ask but-

He breaks the hug and look straight into my eyes.

Y/n: HOW DID YOU DIED?

----

Surprise! Surprise! This was just a little bit of Taehyung's true self, stay hooked to know more😋.

In case if some of you didn't get it, that grave was Tae's grave!

Bye bye take care guys.