Picnic.

~chapter 10~

Y/n: Min Yoongi! Are we going to reach the villa today or not!

Yoongi: calm down-

He raised his hands in surrender.

Yoongi: we are-

Jin: we are here!

All of us run to villa with excitement.

Jin: tf look at this, the sunset is so beautiful!

He said waving from balcony, how did he get their so fast?

We all ran to balcony too.
~~~

The calming voices of waves, the cold wind and the sunset everything is perfect. We all look at sunset, smiling. We all were silent but the silence was calming.

After all I've been through in my life... After all the girls have been through, this was the best thing we deserve. The bestest people in the world are around us as our friends and the dreamland like scene, everything.... It was all what we deserve.
~~~

We stayed there until the sun fully disappeared. After we reach living room we all sat on couch some of us on floor obviously we all aren't going to fit on 2 couches!

Lisa: didn't you said, it would be dirty but it's all clean Yoongi.

Yoongi: I guess my dad came here...

He said looking around checking everything.

Namjoon: let's arranged for BBQ, guys?

Hoseok: keep your hands away from preparation you 'god of destruction'

Y/n: ok, so let's part the works. Girls are going to clean the place and arranged the mattress for all of us and boys go out to prepare for BBQ.

Everyone: yes ma'am!

Rosè: Jisoo! Where's extra blankets?

Jisoo: I keep them in the living room where boys are going to sleep!

Rosè: can you believe this girl!?

Lisa: Jisoo, what are we going to do in this cold whether if you gave all the blankets to them?

Jennie: don't fight. Me and Y/n have planned to play a game in living room so on our way back from game we'll take blankets with us.

Y/n: we're done with our works, let's go and annoy them girls.

I said with smile.
~~~

We were at door when Namjoon and Taehyung block our way.

Y/n: what's up guys, are you planning to eat everything alone?

Namjoon: ofc not!

Taehyung: just closed your eyes we have surprise for y'all!

We all closed our eyes as they both lead us.

Taehyung: 3... 2... 1...

I open my eyes.

Woah! Everything was so perfect they decorate the table with candles and lights. The air was filled with our happiness, yes... This is the pay off for our bad times.

Jin: have a seat girls, this is specially for y'all.

Jisoo: thanks, I- I really don't know what to say.

Y/n: I'm gonna cry and all b'cuz of y'all, why so sweet?

I whined.

Yoongi: don't cry.

He came up to me and whispers, as Hoseok took my hands and makes me stand up.

Hoseok: so ladies and gentlemen, here I introduce Y/n the chief, y'all didn't know she can cook 'grill beaf' so well who wanna try it!

He said as if he was host of some kind of show everyone cheers and claps I didn't help but chuckles.

Then I released, how? How in the world he knows that I can cook and most importantly about 'grill beaf'?

Jimin: what's with that face Y/n? If you don't want to cook then it's ok.

He said with smile.

It's too good moment for me to spoil by over thinking, so I shake off the thought from my mind and smiled.

Y/n: ofc I'll cook it for y'all.
~~~

We were in living room sitting on the mattress that we all girls set for boys to sleep. Why? Cuz we are going to play a game. It's not just a game but also we planned to confess our sins to boys, no matter if they hate us we are going to say it anyways after all relationships cannot get built upon lies.

Wrapping the blanket around me, I waited everyone to settle down Jimin was walking towards me, but Taehyung walk past him and sat beside me coming in my blanket.

Y/n: didn't they gave you blanket?

I asked concern.

Taehyung: they did but I wanted to be in yours.

He smiled shamelessly.

Y/n: ah really! Can you believe this guy?

Jennie: ok, ok!

She holds a paper cup upside down pretending it to be mic.

Jennie: so this game is a lil bit different since everyone usually play games like 'truth and dare' or 'never have I ever' but we just made our own game name as 'the past'

She paused so do all girls I deeply inhales.

Jennie: rules are simple this plastic cup is going to get pass on everyone, one by one we have to say about our pasts that not everyone knows.

Jin: don't get me wrong but truth and dare would've been more fun.

Y/n: no Jin, plz don't stop this game cuz we are friends for a few days we didn't know each other that well we have right to know about each other.

Jungkook: she is right I always wonder what they have done that everyone name them as 'Queens' not just name but they all treat them like true Queens too, so let's not stop.

Namjoon: let's play, then.

Jennie passes the cup to the person next to her.

----

Thanks guys for reading, thank you so much. Comment if you didn't get any scene so I can explain it.

Bye bye and take care😇.