The Truth Untold #2

~chapter 15~

He breaks the hug and look straight into my eyes.

Y/n: HOW DID YOU DIED?

His face got blank as he scoffed.

Taehyung: really? Aren't you going to say 'omg Tae you're a ghost! Don't hurt me!'

He said over dramatically.

Y/n: no way! You're too cute and handsome to be sacred of.

He blushes as I smiles.

We walked outta their and made our way to his home.

So Tae is a ghost no wonder why he always wears those clothes, so many questions keeps lingering in my head.

Y/n: but, how can I touch you? How can I see you?

Taehyung: there are so many reasons, Y/n. As for now consider it as glitches.

He said deeply thinking before he speaks.

Y/n: glitches?

Taehyung: just like technical glitches, usually it's on a ghost's will if they wants to came in any humans site or not. If they wills then you guys have encounter with them, which we name as paranormal activity. But, sometimes this world faces glitches where some people unintentionally sees them. In some of the cases some humans who are cursed or praised can see them too or....

Y/n: or?

Taehyung: or if they have some fate....

It was getting brighter since it was time for sun to lighten the world aka morning.

Y/n: and what about light? Are you ok going outside when it's still day?

He sigh before glancing at me like 'really?'

Taehyung: those stupid dramas and movies.... Y/n, they are just their predictions. It's not like it harm us after all we were humans too.

I stopped walking he stops too and glance at me. My face turns serious.

Y/n: Tae, you can get invisible when you want to, right?

Taehyung: that's my true self I just make myself came into y'all's sight. Why?

Y/n: Taehyung! Can you please go to see mom, I want to know how she is.

Taehyung: Y/n.... we don't know where she is?

He cupped my face.

Y/n: hey! we can ask to other ghosts they would've seen what happened when kidnapper came.

Taehyung: that's great, let's go!
~~~

We were standing in front of my house, Taehyung looked around and starts walking slowly to the backyard.

Taehyung: there's a ghost their Y/n, she is a middle aged women. Should I ask her?

Y/n: yeah, unless you didn't hurt yourself.

Taehyung: not every ghost are humble but looking at her she seems like a depressed one.

Y/n: ok then go.

We were whispering the whole conversation, hiding behind the wall. He said she was standing by the tree facing her back to us so she didn't realize we were here.

Taehyung took a step forward but stopped and looked at me with narrow eyes.

Taehyung: hey, if you can see me without my will then aren't you supposed to see her too?