Past #3

~chapter 13~

There were so many articles about him but one catches my eyes....

'Kim Hwa Jin once again donated his 30% of income to an orphanage in his home town-

I read further and it was the orphanage where I was raised. I called Mr. Seon he was one of the members of orphanage trustee.

Hoseok: hello? Mr. Seon, I wanna ask you something if you don't mind.

Seon: go ahead kiddo.

Hoseok: about my sponsorship, did.... by any chance that sponsorship was from a person called Kim Hwa Jin?

Seon: yeah it was, but too bad he is no more. Btw how's your studies and practice going?

Hoseok: they are all good, thanks for your time Mr. Seon.

Seon: ok, bye.

I hung up.

He is the person who makes me what I am today....

And I- I didn't even be able to save him! He fuckin died in front of my eyes.

End of flashback~

Y/n's p.o.v-

Hoseok: that day was the worst regret of my life but Soojin told me I shouldn't regret instead I should keep his words, keep his promise to take care of his daughter. I searched for your home but I was too late you and your mom left to flee back to Korea. Your neighbors told me you were going back to your hometown. I was searching for you like crazy in the whole city, you have no idea what I felt the moment you introduce yourself as Kim Y/n to me that day.

Stop it! I don't want to hear any further I-

I hiccup gaining everyone's attention, all of them look so worried as Taehyung softly wipes my tear.

Jin: Y/n? Why are you crying?

He asked sounding as innocent as a 5 y/o kid.

I shakes my head and looked down suddenly I feels someone's warmth on my back. I looked back it was Yoongi, back hugging me.

Jimin came to me and sits in front of me, he smiles sweetly and cupped my face and said...

Jimin: you were the one who told me not to hesitate, right? B'cuz we are here to hear you.... Just like Jungkook said before, we are your present with hopes and happiness.

His sweet and soft voice melts my heart as I look up at him. His shiny dark brown eyes....

Y/n: I'm sorry to spoil everyone's mood.

Jin: woah! Look at this girl, Y/n do you think our mood is more valuable than your feelings and stop apologizing okay!

Y/n: yes... Mom...

I said lightly giggling as everyone face brighten up a little, seeing me smile.

Y/n: Hoseok, I'm sorry I really talked to you rudely.

Hoseok: it's ok Y/n.

Yoongi breaks the hug and sits back to his place as everyone does the same. The air in the atmosphere seems normal now, my eyes land on Yoongi. Is he blushing!?

He clears his throat avoiding the pinkish blush on his pale face.

Yoongi: so I'm going to pick next person and I pick Y/n!

Jisoo: Yoongi? Are you ok? You're face looks red?

She asked worried.

Yoongi: me? Hell no! I'm fine.