The Truth Untold #3

~chapter 16~

Taehyung: for the last time I'm saying this I. am. a. fucking. ghost! I was murdered right here in your so called 'secret hideout'!

I look up at him as my eyes widen, he flinches probably coming back to his senses.

Y/n: that's enough, I don't care y'all believe him or not but at least guys don't say hurtful things to him.

Jimin: she is right I believe him too.

He stood up as well as Yoongi.

Yoongi: me too, Taehyung.

Hoseok: ok, if y'all suggest then we are ready to believe. But explain us one thing Tae, how in the world we can see you?

Tae sighed and look up at him.

Taehyung: about first time when y'all where here, remember I was sleeping.

Jennie: Hoseok didn't meet you that day, but since we all need explanation too, so plz continue.

Taehyung: I was thinking about something, more like missing someone-

He glance at me.

Taehyung: you humans usually take a nap to forget everything right, whenever you are stressed or sad.... I did the same I transformed into my human form and took a sleep at that time y'all came in. So, it's obvious for first time but, what bothers me until now is-

He thinks deeply before continuing.

Taehyung: the second time y'all came in out of blue, that day.... That day I wasn't in my human form.... How can y'all see me?

He mumbles the last sentence more to him but hearable.

Y/n: fate.... Tae! You told me that one can see ghost if they had some fate with them. Do we all have some fate, with each other....

Suddenly my eyes land on a piece of paper on the thick border of wooden shelf. I walk towards it everyone's eyes following my moments. I picked it up and turn to everyone else.

It reads-

'HANA'

Y/n: Hana?

I whisper.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he snatched the paper from me. He glance at it unbelievably.

Taehyung: who? Who wrote this?

He asked in low tone.

Jimin: maybe mom? she was doing something their when I came in....

Everyone except me/Tae/Jimin/Yoongi: your mom?!

Then I and Tae told them everything.

Namjoon: Hana? That can be hint she wanna give to Y/n about her mom.

Taehyung: guys not here, let's go to my home it's the safest.
~~~

We sat on the dining table since it was the only place where we can sit and fit together.

Taehyung came back from his room with his book, the same one.

He showed that to everyone.

Jisoo: no way!

Jin: isn't that Y/n?

Rosé: no she can't, how is that possible I knew her from when we were kids. We never meet Taehyung before.

Lisa: we completed our middle school together and now going to complete our high school next year. That girl is not Y/n.

Jungkook: explain this too, Mr. Kim....