Past #2

~chapter 12~

The coldness in our voices were clear, which makes boys to think for any answer.

Hoseok: don't say it! Let's be friends like we were before....

Hoseok said cutting the silence as Namjoon bites his bottom lips thinking. Jimin and jin were expressionless, Yoongi was calm as always. Jungkook glance at Rosé.

Taehyung: come on guys.

He chuckles unbelievably

Taehyung: they thought we were their friends that's why they tried to confess their pasts and regret and you guys-

He glance at Hoseok.

Taehyung: are saying them to stop? Did you hear what Rosé said? How depressing that sounds, but still believing that y'all will understand she said it and y'all just....

Rosé looked down trying her best to stop tears from falling as Jungkook holds Rosé's hands and give her assuring smile.

I glance at Taehyung he truly knows how we feels. As I look at him it makes our faces just inches away since he was next to me. I smile weakly at him as he returned it.

I couldn't help but glance at his lips they look so sweet I wanna taste them... Really!? Look at the atmosphere Y/n! How can you even think that, Ugh! I hate myself!

Yoongi: let's continue the game, whoever wants to stop can leave, theirs a room next to girls bedroom you can go sleep their.

He said stopping me from cursing myself. Out of nowhere Hoseok took my wrist and makes me walk out with him.

Hoseok: really? Y/n? Are you going to do this?

Y/n: do what? Confession? Ofc I will I'm ready now, so what's the problem? Just like Yoongi said leave if you don't want to hear it.

I said a little annoyed cuz I really was, I never thought Hoseok would leave our side when we want him.

Hoseok grip around my wrist got tighter but not that it hurts. He pinches his nose bridge with his free hand.

Hoseok: listen, you know that too. That your dad didn't die b'cuz of accident.

I freeze at the moment how in the world?

Hoseok: you know anyone can be related to the murder. So plz for his sake don't let anyone know about Mr. Kim and his accident.

Hoseok is right dad's death was concluded as an accident but it wasn't, it was obvious that he was killed I knew something was off but I never mention it until today, it was buried deep somewhere in my heart.

Y/n: I don't care Hoseok! I'm going to continue this game cuz I'm at least not hiding my true self.

I tried to provoke him, cuz if I do it maybe he is going to do some mistake that gives me hint of how he knows about dad.

Hoseok runs his hands through his hair and sign frustrated.

Hoseok: fine do as you wish!

He drag me back to living room.

Y/n: Hoseok is continuing so what about others?

I said as I pass a challenging look to Hoseok, he nodded in agreement but not so satisfied.

Jin: we aren't going to let you get burned alone in the fire of your past.

He smiles as jungkook continues him.

Jungkook: let us be your present that have hopes and happiness.

Rosé glance at Jungkook and smile weakly as he side hugs her. Rosé pass the cup to Namjoon and he accepts it with smile.