Past #1

~chapter 11~

Namjoon: let's play, then.

Jennie passes the cup to the person next to her.

It was Jin. He took a deep breath before talking excitedly.

Jin: so, my life isn't that much great you know it's like a cliché one. Parents who both works, always ask me to study and about my friendship history I'm quite fun loving person so everyone became friend with me but my best friends were only Jimin and Jungkook we are best friends from the first year of high school. Is that ok? Jennie?

He asked jennie as she nods with smiled, he passes the cup to Jimin.

Jimin: since, Y/n said 'we have right to know each other' I guess I'm not going to hide anything about my life.

He hesitate so I feel like I should assure him.

Y/n: it's ok Jimin don't hesitate, we all are here to hear you. Even if your past is dark or bright you're our friend and friends never judge.

I gave him smile in assurance as he smile back and continued.

Jimin: so, about my life it seems perfect but ask me- ask me how do I survive it. It was good enough until my mom was with me but it changed when- when she died....

What! His mom died? I still remember her she came to drop Jimin when we were in kindergarten, I didn't remember her face but all I can remember is her sweetness, how sweet she was.

I'm curious about what happened but surely I'm not going to ask him I shouldn't no one should, no one should ask question like that to someone, cuz one day when they gathered the courage to say it they will say it on their own.

Jimin: my dad remarried, it still surprises me that he did it only after a month. He moved on so easily. That women my so called 'stepmother' she is all fake just after the day I meet her it was clear she marries my dad for money. About my friendship I was not that much of 'social butterfly' and also no one reach for my friendship since they thought I was rich spoiled kid and don't talk to other, but my lonely life ends when Jin appeared-

He chuckled.

Jimin: he changed me, he almost cured my depression and then we developed friendship with a shy boy. I guess I should stop here so that shy boy can continue the rest.

Everyone chuckled. I'm glad that there was someone for Jimin when he needed, he was able to get over depression.

I saw him as he was smiling cutely, how sweet! This sweet mochi didn't deserve any sadness but all the happiness.

Jungkook: yeah, let me finish the rest. So one day some boys was trying to bully me. Don't laugh ok!

He said but no one was laughing everyone was listening to him intensely.

As my eyes wander around everyone, I examine all the girl's expression that says same thing 'was it bad idea to play this game?' I know they are afraid cuz this is first time someone is going to hear it out, the whole truth about us especially Rosè at first she didn't like the idea since she don't want Jungkook to hate her but she keeps being a loyal friend and agreed later.

Jungkook: then here comes my hero, Jimin. He was totally a hero that day, the way he made them give me back all my money and makes them apologize that is still superior for me and the best part was he didn't fight them he was just like 'give it back or your screwed'.

Jimin: hey stop it!

He said hiding his face with his tiny palms.

Jin: yah! What about me!?

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook: don't even ask! Y'all, can you believe what this guy did? He just stole their wallets and treated everyone with free ice creams that day.

Jin: that's how you become a social butterfly.

He said proudly as we all giggles.

Jungkook: after being friend with them my shyness fly away from the window and I officially became third member of most popular boys in the class. About my personal life it's all similar to Jin's so I guess I wouldn't repeat it to avoid wastage of time.

He said in 'duh' tone and passes the cup to other.

It was Rosè....

Rosè: hearing all of your stories mine seems like a bit out of the world-

She chuckled bitterly.

It's obvious she was fighting to find words and she is probably not ready, seeing her like this now I think, 'is it really a bad idea to confess?'

Jisoo: you can do it Rosè, I know we were holding it back but no more. Let's say it.

She said to Rosè in assurance, as the boys got confused. Surely Jisoo's voice gave her confidence she continued.

Rosè: so my life isn't simple at all, my dad is manager in a company and my mom is housewife. They both loves me, but when they saw-

She paused.

Rosè: when they saw their 5 y/o daughter was brutally stabbing her doll just b'cuz doll wasn't answering her stupid questions, they got shocked.

Boys looked shocked but, what was it? Why yoongi seems normal like he knows it and even Hoseok, he even has that 'I know this shit' expression.

Rosè: they let it slide saying she is just a child but, instead of getting things better by time they got worse. I- I even attacked my mom when I was 6 y/o just b'cuz she didn't makes me my favorite soup. They thought I was getting out of hands as they decided to get some psychological help for me. I was kept in the psychiatry for 5 years. In the process just being a child I have done 1 murder and almost killed 4 people and about my friendship history it's best to hear it from Y/n cuz she is the one who made us all 5, one...

She sat down as the silence filled the room until Namjoon spoke.

Namjoon: this....? Is this the reason you girls ask for this game?

He asked in low tone as we girls nodded.

Lisa: yes we do and theirs more that can shock you or may cuz you to hate us.

Jennie: we took this decision of confession b'cuz of a promise-

Y/n: a promise that says 'we aren't going to hide anything from our friends' that promise consist only 4 of us, but now when you're all our friends we need to tell you but it's all upon you if you don't want to hear anything more let's stop everything.

The coldness in our voices were clear, which makes boys to think for any answer.

Hoseok: don't say it! Let's be friends like we were before....

----

Thank you for reading❤️.

The story is going to take more twist and turns after this chapter so be ready 😏

Also what do you guys think about Rosé's past and what would be other girls past? Leave your opinion in comment!

Take care and bye bye💕