"Well I'd really like it if you went to school." Aly huffed. He goes back around a minute later, food and drinks on hand. Aly takes it from him with narrowed eyes. Jeremy was being awfully nice to her.

"I really think you should be resting right now."

"I feel fine." Aly shrugged. She did feel considerately better than she did upon waking up yesterday, no longer feeling extremely fatigued. She'd even say that she felt completely normal, the only thing that bugged her was the shaved part on the back of her head.

Undercuts were becoming a thing nowadays, so it didn't bother her THAT much.

"Tyler asked about you in school." he said, "he asked if he could visit along with your friends later."

Aly winced, "He should have thought about that when-" she trailed off, Tyler had hit Jeremy first in a hissy fit, jealous of her brother's relationship(?) with Vicki. She didn't want to bring that up. "It's a no."

"I told him as much," he said. Jeremy's face morphed into confusion, leaning over to her. "Is that a tattoo?" He pointed his hand to the blackened ᛖᛚᛇᚨᚺ on her wrist, to which Aly clapped her hand to. She gave it a rub.

"Y-yeah." she stuttered out, nodding. "Pretty neat, huh?" It wasn't. Nobody else had seen the mark except for Jeremy and Sheila. She was wearing long sleeves, however. Maybe they haven't noticed because of her clothes. She'll just have to regularly wear concealer to hide it better.

"I don't think Jenna will like that." Her brother shrugged. "Well, Imma heading out. See you later. Don't do anything too tiring, alright?"

~ soulmark ~

"Thank you so much for coming and helping out, Alyssandra." Carol Lockwood gave her a pleased smile as she entered their mansion. It's a day before the Founder's Party and Alyssandra had offered her services in making sure all of the historical artifacts were intact and labeled properly. She had asked Carol earlier that week if it was alright if she were the one who went around town for the loans, but Carol declined.

Well, she didn't, but Carol requested that Tyler went around with her, then Aly declined.

"It's no problem, ." It really wasn't, if there was one thing Aly had loved doing, it was tinkering with antiques. This was as close as she could get.

Looking at the artifacts reminded her so much of her Dad. Grayson would take them to different parts of the Smithsonian at least once a year. So far, they have gone to 6 and her favorite was the National Air and Space Museum. Until now she could still hear his voice as he spoke about them in the same confident voice he always used whenever he explained something.

"Oh please, Alice. With all the help you've done, you can call me Carol." Carol gave her another smile. Aly tried not to wince at the nickname, her parents used to call her that a lot when she was little. "Were you able to find the pocket watch? Your sister said it got lost."

Aly shook her head, "I wasn't." she lied. Though it did cause a huge argument the other day, after some talking, Elena had yielded and gave Jeremy the pocket watch. It was his heirloom, an old Gilbert tradition. Even Aly had disagreed with the chances of never getting it back. Aly thought Jeremy deserved something from their dad, something that might trigger him to think of the future. "It's probably in the lakehouse," she added. "We went there a couple of times earlier this year. I'm really sorry, Carol."