EPISODE 2

Prachi and Shahana arrived and boarded the bus.

"Come on Shahana let's sit together." Prachi suggested.

Shahana was still brooding over her past and wanted to be alone.

"No Prachi, I want to sit at the window seat today and I know that you can't sit without the window seat. So, let's sit separately." she said.

"Ok, at least sit behind me."

"Ok"

They both sat in two adjoining sit. The teacher came and announced that the time of reporting was over and they were about to leave.

"Yaar, this Ranbir is late even for this trip. I bet he was sleeping. If he doesn't comes now, he will miss the bus.

Getting no reply from Shahana, she was about to turn back to look at her, when two boys came running and screaming and boarded the bus.

"Mr. Ranbir Kohli & Mr. Aryan Khanna you are late. We would have left without you." the teacher frowned.

"Sorry teacher." they apologized.

"Now go and find seats for yourselves."

They started to look for seats, when they saw Rhea and Dimpy looking at them intendedly. But their eyes where searching for someone else. Finally they found what they were searching for.

"Hey Aryan, I have found seats for us. I will sit beside Prachi and you can sit beside Shahana." Ranbir pointed towards the girls.

Saying this, he sat beside Prachi. Aryan settled down beside Shahana.

"How are you Prachi? And why are you glaring at me?" Ranbir tried to act innocent.

"As if you don't know. I know that you were sleeping." Prachi glared.

"O hello do I look like the progeny of Kumbhkaran?" he asked in an offended tone.

"No you are the rebirth of Kumbhkaran himself." Prachi said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"What?"

"Truth seems bitter." 

And so their quarrel began.

On the other hand :

Aryan's POV :

As soon as we settled down, Ranbir and Prachi began their usual bickering. Usually Sahana also joins them, but today she is silent. She is looking a bit sad today. She seems lost somewhere. She even didn't acknowledge that I sat beside her. So Aryan, let's get to work and try to uplift her mood.

"Hello Shahana." he shouted in her ears.

"Oh! Hello Aryan." she finally noticed him.

"Has someone poured cold water over you before coming here." he asked.

"Why? Am I drenched or what?" she checked herself.

"Have you seen what happens when we pour water over firecrackers?" he asked another question.

"Yes, they don't burn and there is no fun. But what it has to do with me?" she could not still understand.

"You are so quite today but everyday you are jumping and shouting like a firecracker. So, I asked?" he explained.

"What??!! Do I look like a firecracker?" she pouted.

"Yup. A sutli bomb." he said to tease her and  made an extremely funny face.

Looking at him, Shahana burst out laughing. And seeing Shahana happy, Aryan too started laughing.

Pranbir stopped their fight to see why Arhana were laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" both of them questioned together.

They stared at each other awkwardly.

"Don't copy me." Ranbir and Prachi speak together yet again.

Arhana stopped their laughing and looked at Pranbir.

"Hey Aryan. I'm getting a lecture from this Chikchiki because of you and you are laughing." Ranbir complained.

"Don't try to blame others for your mistakes Baklu." Prachi didn't believe him.

"If you don't believe me chikchiki, ask him." Ranbir pouted cutely.

Prachi looked at Aryan.

"Yes Prachi, he is correct. Actually, I didn't wanted to come initially." Aryan confirmed that Ranbir was telling the truth.

"Why? Are you not well?" Shahana was concerned for him.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." he assured.

"You have done magic Aryan." Prachi exclaimed.

"What did he do?" Ranbir was clueless.

"Shahana was sulking from morning but now because of Aryan, she is actually laughing!" Prachi elaborated.

"O Ho..... Is there something going on between you two? I feel something." Ranbir got a chance to tease those who teased him everyday.

"I also feel something. Don't worry you can tell us we will keep it a secret." Prachi joined the teasing.

"No it's nothing like that." Aryan and Shahana blushed.

They shared a quick eye lock.

Their embarrassment was saved the Principal who rose to make an announcement.

"Dear students, it will take a journey of 24hrs to reach the spot. We will stop once for dinner and then you can sleep. You must keep together where ever you go. More rules will be told when we reach the spot. Till then, enjoy the ride." the principal informed.

"So, this is going to be a long journey. Let's play something." Ranbir suggested.

"But what?" Prachi asked.

"Let's play that game." Aryan said excitedly.

"Which game?"

"Blackmail" came Ranbir's answer.

"What??!!" Prachi and Shahana's face held a horrified expression.

"Do you want to blackmail someone?" Prachi asked furiously.

"No, it's not like that. Ughh! Aryan you explain them." Ranbir was afraid of Prachi's anger.

"So, the name is actually given by us as it's pretty like blackmailing others, BUT it is harmless. In this game, a player gets to ask another player a question, which he/she has to answer truthfully. If the second player doesn't answers it, he/she will have to do whatever that other player says." Aryan explained.

"So, it's basically a bit like truth or dare but with different rules." Prachi concluded.

"It sounds interesting." Shahana said.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's start."