EPISODE 23

"Wait.....Prachi....Listen to me." Shahana shouted while chasing Prachi.

"No! I won't stop. I saw everything and I will narrate it to Ranbir too." Prachi teased her.

"It's not what you think."

Prachi was running by turning her head backwards time and again to see if Shahana had caught up with her or not. Suddenly, she collided with someone.

"I'm so sorry." she apologized turning to face the person.

She was shocked to see who it was.

"Sanju! What are you doing here?" she asked horrified.

"I came to take you away with me and nobody can stop me this time." Sanju smirked.

Prachi tried to run away but Sanju quickly put a chloroformed handkerchief over her face due to which she became unconscious. He sneaked her out of the mansion and drove away with her in a car.

-----

Aryan was searching for Shahana hoping that her anger would have calmed when he collided with Ranbir.

"Hey, have you seen Prachi anywhere?" Ranbir asked.

"No. I was searching for Shahana too. Both of them had gone together." Aryan replied.

Both of them began searching for the girls. It was almost two hours since they were last seen. Every passing second increased Ranbir and Aryan's panic.

"Why are you looking so tensed? Is everything fine?" Abhi questioned when he saw the boys in such a state.

"There is a problem chief. Prachi and Shahana can't be found anywhere." Ranbir relied.

"Prachi? Have you searched properly?" Abhi said.

"I have searched every nook and corner of the house but could not find her."

Abhi announced that the party was over. When everyone was out, he ordered all the servants to search for them.

Pragya arrived at the spot agitated after getting notified that her daughters were missing.

"Where are they? Have you found them? Since when have they disappeared?" Pragya asked stumbling into the hall.

Pallavi went to her rescue and tried to calm her down.

"We will find them soon, but you have to be calm." Pallavi said.

Abhi turned back sharply as the voice was known and very dear to him.

"Fuggi?" his voice shook with emotion.

Pallavi moved aside giving Abhigya a clear view of each other.

Abhi immediately went to her and hugged her. They came to know that Prachi and Rhea were their own daughter. The others were a bit confused as they knew Pragya as Anuradha. Sarita ji cleared their doubts. Everyone was happy that they had finally united after years.

Well, everyone except one person.

Even the greatest evil minds make mistakes. Alia had done it too. She had concentrated her plan on removing Shahana, but forgot that it would mean the unification of Abhigya too.

"I can remove Pragya from this house anytime and Prachi is not a threat to me. My priority is to secure my position in this house which is possible by keeping Aryan from middle class people." she thought to herself.

"I have an idea! We can check the CCTV footage to find Prachi and Shahana." Ranbir suggested.

They did the same and found that Prachi was being kidnapped by someone.

"Someone kidnapped Prachi! She is in danger. We must start searching her." Ranbir said worriedly.

"Yeah! The good thing is that the number plate of the car is clearly visible and we can track it easily with the help of a friend of mine." Purab said.

"Then we must set out at once." Ranbir said in a hurry.

"But, Shahana can't be seen in this footage." Aryan said thoughtfully.

"Maybe, she was kidnapped by this person later. We can't delay anymore." Ranbir suggested.

"But....." Aryan started.

"Let's go." Abhi declared before Aryan could complete his sentence.

Finding no one listening to him, Aryan got dejected. Alia was witnessing the entire scene and smirking for some reason.

-----

Here, Sanju was forcing Prachi to marry him, but Prachi was continuously denying, saying that she loved Ranbir.

"Shut up! Enough of your nonsense. Even if you don't give consent, I will marry you today." he said and brought a box of vermilion with him.

Before he could do anything, someone stopped him. He turned around to face his worst nightmare, Ranbir.

"You idiot! Can't you learn from a single mistake? Why do you want to get beaten up always?" Ranbir bellowed.

Sanju gulped and tried to escape but Ranbir caught him and beat him blue and black. Abhi was about to call the police when Sanju picked up some dust and threw it in Ranbir's eyes.

Everyone got concerned for him and Sanju fled using this opportunity.

Pragya then explained to Prachi about Abhi being her father.

"Look, I know you may hate me. But, I can explain. Will you accept me as your father?" he asked nervously.

Prachi ran to him and hugged him in response. There were tears in her eyes.

"Am I mad? I had wished that my father should be like you and now when God is giving you as my father, why should I decline the offer?" she said.

Pragya smiled at them and looked towards Rhea.

"I sure don't like Prachi, but I do like her mom. Why should I loose the opportunity to get the mom of my dream?" Rhea thought to herself.

She too went to Pragya and they shared an emotional hug.

"Umm.... I don't want to interrupt, but I wonder where is Shahana?" Aryan said. "I mean, she had disappeared too and is nowhere to be seen here." he pointed.

"What do you mean? Why should she be here? She was at home." Prachi was puzzled.

"What! Wasn't she kidnapped with you?" Aryan exclaimed.

"No!" Prachi's answer shocked everyone.

Aryan gave 'what-have-you-to-say-now' look to everyone.

"What shall we do now?" he asked in a tensed voice.