EPISODE 49

Aryan and Shahana were sitting in their room in an extremely awkward atmosphere. They had nothing to talk about nor did they knew how to start a conversation. Inspite of all the things they could have done, they decided to act indifferent. Shahana picked up a book while Aryan turned his attention to his mobile. 

It was a completely different matter that they were stealing glances of each other time and again. 

Shahana was reminded of Disha's words. She pondered over the various thoughts in her mind and came to a conclusion. 

"Ahem....." she cleared her throat to gain Aryan's attention. "I.....I was thinking if we could be friends once again.....it's kind of awkward like this." she continued as he looked at her.

"Exactly. It seemed that you are not Shahana but her look alike with this silent attitude." he replied happily.

"So, we are back to normal?" Shahana smiled genuinely after a long time.

"This means you are going to irritate me once again!" Aryan exclaimed.

"Excuse me, it's not me but you who irritates me." Shahana retorted.

"It's you who begins the fight." he reasoned.

"No, it's you." she rejected his claim.

"Bombs create havoc and you are a sutli bomb, so you are the one at fault." 

"I'm not a sutli bomb! You are a bandar."

'If I am a bandar, you are a bandariya as you are my wife." 

Shahana did not reply back this time but hit him with a pillow instead and poked her tongue at him.

"This is cheating! I was not ready." Aryan complained.

"Losers give excuses. You are a loser." she teased.

Aryan aimed to hit her with another pillow but Shahana was already on her heels and ran away. Not ready to give up so easily, Aryan began chasing her. They were running in the room like the tom & jerry they were, toppling all the furniture in the process. The pillows were no where to be found as the feathers- the only remains of it were flying all over in the air. 

Shahana couldn't match with the speed of Aryan and soon he caught her.

"Now where will you escape?" he smirked.

"The pillows are no more. You can't hit me." she grinned.

"I can still extract my revenge." he said before tackling her on the bed and tickling her.

"Sto...hehe....Stop....." Shahana said in between her laughs as she was sensitive to tickles.

"First, say Aryan Khanna is great and you are a sutli bomb." Aryan put forward the condition.

"I....hehe...am not....hehe.....going to say that...." she said rolling with laughter and trying to get up.

Aryan, being the stronger one was not letting her do so. They were enjoying each other's company, forgetting all their assumptions and hesitations when the door opened and Ranbir came in suddenly.

"At least close the door when you are busy." Ranbir yelped and turned around. 

Aryan and Shahana got up and straightened themselves at his words.

"What happened? Why are you standing here?" Prachi who was accompanied by Rhea questioned.

"I guess we came at the wrong time. We should leave them alone." Ranbir answered in a teasing tone.

"Why did you make noise? I wanted to see them too." Rhea whined.

"Shut up guys! You are imagining things. There was nothing going on like that." Aryan denied inspite of having a hard time controlling his smile.

"No need to make up excuses, bro. An experienced person like me can understand it well." Ranbir stated.

"Of course, no one can match you and Prachi in terms of romance." Rhea, who could tease the four of them without getting its taste herself laughed.

"Sorry bro, I should have knocked before entering your room, specially what I had seen even before you were married." Ranbir grinned.

"What did you see?" Prachi asked knitting her eye brow in a furrow.

"Nothing. He didn't see anything." Shahana interrupted understanding that Ranbir was referring to the bath tub accident.

"Come on, tell us. I too want to know what my sisters hid from me." Rhea said mischievously.

"Haven't you come to say us something?" Aryan reminded.

"We were planning to watch a movie together but I think you won't want to join us." Prachi said.

"We will join you!" Arhana said before anyone could tease them further.

Both of them were happy to slightly revive their frozen friendship. If not lovers or soulmates, they still could be good friends.

-----

Alia was frustrated. Aryan had dashed all her greedy expectations. She had spent so much money in raising him imagining to be repaid back with profit by getting him married to one or the daughter of a rich businessman. When the girl would have inherited her father's property which Alia would have taken control over, thus making her richer. But what did he do? He married a penny less middleclass orphan.

"Why is life so hard? As soon as I get rid of one middle class woman from my life, another enters." Alia complained.

Her evil mind began thinking of some way to get rid of Shahana. She needed to know about her habits and daily movements before she could think of something secure to remove her forever.

Alia sneaked out of her room, feeling glad for once that Purab never slept with her in the same room.

Precap: Alia gets beaten up