EPISODE 30

Disha was very angry. Not only on Purab, but also herself. She felt as if she was the One who was the cause of all the suffering. Only if she hadn't left Purab and listened to him, they would have been together. Everything was finished now. She knew that Purab loved Aryan too much and neither did she wanted to hurt an innocent kid who was unaware of everything. She had to stay away from Purab to avoid complications. Her heart shattered into pieces each time she had reviled him.

Disha was so engrossed in her thoughts that she failed to notice where she was going. She was in the middle of a road when she slipped and fell down. A car came at that precise I and was about to hit her.

-----

Purab stared lifelessly at the retreating figure of Disha. He didn't had the guts to stop her. And, why would he stop her? She was right. Coming back to him meant different and risk of life due to Alia. She had moved on in her life and he shouldn't hold her back. He resolved never to bother Disha again.

Inspite of all that his brain said, his heart was not ready to forget Disha. He went to a bar and began drinking heavily to vent out his frustration. Soon he was drunk. He sat in a corner of a street, crying his heart out and mumble something.

Shahana was returning from her friend's house when she saw a gathering of people.

"What has happened?" she enquired.

"A drunkard is crying miserably." one of the people present there informed her.

"He looks as if he belongs to a well to do family though." someone else muttered.

Sahana squeezed through the crowd to have a look at the man. She was surprised to see Purab. She stepped forwards towards him.

"Hey! Don't go near him. He may hurt you." a person cautioned.

"I know him. I can handle him. Please, don't make a gathering here." she requested.

Everyone went away. She went to Purab and tried to make him get up.

"Uncle, let's go from here."

"Where do you want to take me?" he asked suspiciously in his drunken state.

"To home."

" I don't have a home. Home is a place where we live with our loved ones. The one I love is not there. Why should I go there?" he protested.

Shahana thought that Purab was referring to Alia, so she said "Alia aunty is at home. I will take you to her."

"No! I don't want to go to her. I hate that b***h. If I could, I would have strangulated her." he shouted furiously.

Shahana was surprisingly to hear these words from the usually calm Purab. She guessed he had some problems in his married life. Who would be able to live a happy life with the witch. But, it was not the time to think about such things. She had to take Purab to home somehow.

"OK. Then, come to my house." she offered.

"Who are you?"

"Umm..... I'm Shahana."

"Why will you take me to your house?"

"Because you are a very good person and I want my family members to meet you." she tried to convince him.

"I am a very bad person. I could not be with my wife and son. I'm very bad...." he said and began sobbing again.

"No, you are very good. Your son and wife are very lucky indeed to have a dad and husband like you." she console him, thinking that he was talking about Aryan and Alia.

"You are very nice....Just like my Disha and Pragya Di. I will go with you." he said and stood up.

Shahana lend him a shoulder and helped him to walk. She hired a taxi and took him home. At home, she couldn't find anyone as the elders had gone for a party, Prachi and Ranbir were spending time together and Aryan had yet not returned. It was difficult for her to to take Purab upstairs, so she made him sit in one of the guest rooms. She prepared lemon water and made him drink it. The events of the day had drained Purab of his energy, so he went to sleep. Shahana covered him with a blanket and tiptoed away silently, closing the door behind her.

-----

Disha came to her senses, but it was too late to get up. She closed her eyes in fear of getting hit.

Instead of the car hitting her, she heard a soft voice of someone.

"Are you OK aunty?" a young man, probably the owner of the car was looking at her with concern.

When she tried to get up, he offered his hand. As soon as Disha's hands touched his, she had a strange sensation. The touch seemed very familiar to her. It was surprising as she was seeing the young man for the first time.

"Are you fine?" he asked again.

"Yeah. Sorry for troubling you." she apologized.

"It's OK aunty. By the way, is something bothering you?"

Disha stared at him. How did he know?

"Who are you?" she blurted before she could stop herself.

"Sorry, if I asked something personal. I noticed the marks of tears on your face, so I asked. I'm Aryan."

"Oh! I didn't mean to say that."

"I don't know the reason of your misery, but I have a suggestion. My dad says that everything in this world happen for good. We may feel depression by certain events for the time being, buy ultimately it leads to spent good." Aryan said with a smile.

"You are intelligence. Seems that you love your dad very much. Thank you for the advice. I will keep it in mind." Disha said patting his cheeks.

Aryan got into his car and began driving. He felt he had some connection with the lady. He had seen her somewhere earlier.

Of course,  the beautiful eyes!

How could he forget those eyes? He couldn't recognize them at first as the sparkle of happened in them had been replaced by sorrow.

He slammer the brakes of the car and whirled around. To his utter misfortune, she was gone.

Earlier, he was feeling stupidity for not asking her name, now he cursed himself for it.