EPISODE 57

Shahana woke up to the sound of the alarm. Her attempts to get up from the bed were marred by Aryan's arm which was holding her securely around the waist.

She tried to wriggle out, but it results in him tightening the grip more.

"Hey! You are awake! Leave me." she demanded.

"It's merely three hours since we slept. I need more rest." he grumbled.

"You take as much rest you want. I have work to do." she tried to move his hand but it was too heavy for her.

"I won't leave you so easily. Give me something in return." he smiled naughtily.

"You will get nothing." she poked her tongue at him.

"In that case, I can take what is mine." he said and hovered above her.

He began leaning down and reducing the distance between the two. Just as their lips were about to touch, Aryan's mobile rang the highest volume startling them both.

It was Ranbir calling him. Aryan picked up the phone with a frown while Shahana was giggling madly.

"Good morning dude, won't you come for the morning walk today?" Ranbir was in a happy mood.

"No! Don't disturb me." he replied and cut the call, leaving Ranbir baffled at the other end.

He noticed Shahana laughing at him. He pressed his lips on her, making her eyes widen. Soon she melt in and started responding. They parted due to the lack of breathe.

"Good morning." Aryan smiled like an idiot.

Shahana blushed and ran to the bathroom.

*****

Aryan was working in his cabin when Alia entered.

"Hi dear. How's the work going?" she enquired.

"Perfectly well mom. I'll finish the new project within this week." he informed.

"I feel so bad for you. Poor child, you overwork yourself." she acted to be deeply pained. "As your mother, it's my duty to help you. Hand over the deal with the PD company to me. I'll handle it."

Her words made Aryan and Shahana suspect her intentions. Yes, though Shahana wasn't present in the room, she could hear everything.

Actually, since they were to investigate, they had ordered spy speakers for themselves. They hadn't expected it to come of use so soon.

"Don't tell her anything now." Shahana spoke. Only Aryan could hear her.

" I can manage it mom." Aryan replied.

"I want to handle it dear." Alia tried to make him agree.

Aryan didn't budge from his stand which made Alia angry and impatient.

"I made so many adjustments for you and you can't hand over a simple deal to me?" she expressed.

"Adjustments?"

"I accepted that middle class girl for you. Haven't you seen how happy she was when I introduced her to my friends? It wouldn't take me long to change my behaviour towards her." Alia explained.

Aryan was shocked to see that his mother was trying to trade someone's happiness.

"Tell her the truth. Don't talk to her more." Shahana, who was worried that Alia would hurt Aryan more through her words and actions instructed.

"Mom, I'm sorry but dad has already taken over that deal from us." he said.

"Oh!" Alia repented wasting her precious time with Aryan. " don't mind my words I was angry actually."