Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

We pulled into the parking garage and Jun asked me to wait in the car. A couple of moments later, Minhyuk opened the door and quickly climbed in back with me. Jun started driving immediately and raised privacy window. We were alone... sort of.

"I missed you so much," he said as he gave me a kiss and stroked my hair. "I wish we had more time. I don't like being so rushed," he said as he began nuzzling my neck. Before I could speak his lips were on mine and his tongue was requesting entry. I parted my lips and he took my mouth urgently. He put his hands on my upper arms and leaned me back on the seat. He was on top of me now and he began caressing my breast. My nipples immediately hardened, and I could hear his breath catch when he felt it. His thumb circled a tight bud and he lowered his mouth to kiss it through my dress. I could feel his hot breath and I yearned to feel his mouth on my skin. He traced the inside of my thigh with his fingers and groaned when he found my core. "So wet for me," he whispered in that sexy husky voice, pushing me almost over the edge. He ran a finger over my soaked panties and teased me before sitting up. I was lost and confused at his sudden retreat. He smiled sweetly and pulled me up beside him. "We are here. We have to go inside now." He brushed wild strands of hair from my flushed face. I nodded absently and followed him out of the car. Jun walked with us to throw off anyone who might think that we were doing exactly what we were doing. Of course, if anyone looked closely, they would see our swollen lips and the wet spot on my dress. I think the forbidden encounter part just added to the excitement.

Jun disappeared once we were inside and Minhyuk turned to me, backing me up to the wall. His hand landed with a thud beside my head and he looked at me with such intensity that I could not catch my breath. His lips looked delicious and I wanted them. I knew how they felt, how they tasted, and I knew I could never get enough of them. I traced his bottom lip with my finger and bit my own to keep from devouring him. He flicked his tongue over the tip of my finger and put his knuckle under my chin, raising my head so that I had to look directly in his eyes. "What are you doing to me, Noona? I think about you night and day," and then he took my mouth again. He took my hand and led me up the stairs, then lifted me and carried me bridal style to his bedroom. Before my feet hit the floor, my dress was off my shoulders and his mouth was on my breast. The thin lace texture of my bra just added to the sensation as his tongue flicked my nipple. He switched to the other side and repeated his assault. I was so drunk on him that I did not even know when he removed my dress and his pants.

He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked to the edge of the bed and gently laid me down. His eyes never left mine. I was captivated by him and the effect he had on me. He laid beside me and traced tiny hearts around my nipple. He reached behind me and unfastened my bra. My breasts spilled out and he captured one in his hand and then teased the other with his mouth, his teeth grazing lightly. His hand brushed my heated skin and when he reached my stomach I quivered. The heat pooling between my legs was catching fire. I felt like a virgin and I was completely under his spell. This was a side of Minhyuk that I had only fantasized about. He was in complete control and knew exactly what I needed, he instinctively knew where and how to touch me.

When his fingers slid under my panties and found their dripping wet target, he moaned in my ear and started suckling my neck. He teased me by slipping one finger inside me, then another. I arched against his hand and began to whimper. I was already barely hanging on and when he began to twitch his fingers in a "come hither" motion, I completely shattered, and a sound escaped me that I had never made before. It was deep, primal. His mouth was on mine and he moaned as I writhed against his hand. My body responded to his skillful touch like a finely tuned instrument. I did not know my body could feel like this. He tore his mouth from mine and said "I can't wait any longer. I have to have you now." I slid my panties off the rest of the way as he removed his shirt and underwear. He was on top of me in a flash and he was rock-hard against my thigh. He paused for a moment and looked at me questioningly, I smiled and nodded, and he gently sank himself into my folds as deeply as he could. We both cried out and he stopped for a moment to allow me to adjust to his size. My hips bucked against his and he started moving slowly inside me. I squirmed and widened my legs, giving him full access. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him deeper into me. He threw his head back and with a groan began thrusting into me. I could not hold back the guttural sounds that came from my throat, nor could I hold back another orgasm. He slowed slightly when he felt my muscles tighten and pulse around him. He buried his face in my neck, "oh Noona, you drive me wild." His hands gripped my hips tighter and I could tell he was getting close as well. Knowing that set me over the edge again and I took him with me.

Call Me Noonaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें