Chapter 54: Niall, Be Serious

We spend our first day in Vegas just lounging by the hotel pool. We are all jet lagged. We also drink too much, but that is pretty typical for Vegas. Our second day here we walk the strip and do some shopping. I watch as Margo goes crazy buying stuff, but I notice that Liam doesn't pay for any of it. Margo is a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man. This makes me feel self conscious and I refuse to buy anything. That is until Niall brings up the dinner tonight.

"Ronnie, we need to get you a dress for tonight." Niall says as we leave an Adidas store and Louis has his arms full of bags.

"We need a dress for tonight? Why didn't anyone tell me?" Margo says in a panic.

"Calm down. We can go to Gucci." Harry looks very excited about that.

"Niall," I whisper. "I cannot get a dress from Gucci."

"You don't have to worry." Niall whispers back. What does he mean I don't have to worry? I don't want him to spend lots of money on me. "I saw a Macy's and I think Ronnie would feel more comfortable there. Don't worry Harry. We will still go to Gucci."

"Thank you," Harry and I say at the same time. Causing us both to look at each other in shock.

We get in the large SUV we rented and go to Macy's. Margo and I both find some dresses for tonight. We then go to Gucci for Harry. I have to bite my lip from laughing at how excited he is when we walk into the store. I notice how all of the guys immediately start looking around. Margo and I leisurely walk over to the women's section.

"I would never buy anything from here. I hate the clothes and it is too expensive. Liam will insist on buying me something though." Margo whispers to me.

"I about had a heart attack when Harry said Gucci. I never dreamed of ever being in one of these stores. Will you take a picture of me so I can send it to Chloe? She would kill me if I didn't take pictures." I know taking pictures is lame, but I don't care.

"Of course. Pose for me." Margo says as she reaches for my phone. I hand it to her and start posing. I grab sunglasses and scarves to use as props. We laugh as we do this. "Beautiful darling."

When she hands me my phone I immediately look at the pictures. I send three of them to Chloe and then I focus on the clothes. Margo and I quietly make fun of the clothes. Neither of us are fashionistas and this place is too much for both of us.

"Honestly, who wears stuff like this? You can see right through it." I say as I hold up a black and pink lace dress.

"I mean it is a dress slip, so I would wear it." Margo laughs and I join in.

"Okay, just imagine if Eleanor was with us." I say knowing that Eleanor would be yelling at us right now for how we are acting.

"Oh boy. That would have been terrible. You know she would have made Louis buy her every piece of clothing here." Margo shakes her head. "I am so glad you are down to earth. Don't let Niall's money change you."

"You don't have to worry about that." I reassure her.

We continue shopping until the guys come up to us. Each one carrying some type of clothing they are going to buy. Harry looks at me with a smirk.

"Now is the perfect time for you to buy Niall a new pair of shoes." Harry winks at me. Knowing full well that I can't buy anything in this store.

"Niall said he didn't like them so I don't think I will buy him another pair." Now I wink at Harry.

"You didn't like them?" Harry quickly asks Niall.

"Of course I did, but I would have never bought them for myself." Niall nervously smiles.