Weaving a Yarn(story) Part1

Start from the beginning

Here upstairs in the balcony ram and brothers saw this and finally breaking the silence

Lakshman said "bhaiya we need to get these kids out of this trauma"

Ram who himself was not in good state patted lakshman's head and said " what can we do dear brother ,they will never forgive me "

Bharat seeing ram breaking down in bits said "bhaiya they are maryada Purushottam shree ram's son forgiveness is in their blood "

Here in the garden

After a good consoling session by urmilla ,Mandavi and Shurtkriti the kids were a bit calm

Mandavi being the eldest now spoke " luv kush your father is a great man , he is someone who all ayodhya adores but deep inside he is a man who just loves everyone and beleive me my child your mother loved him dearly and would have always wanted you to respect him and just love him .

Luv being the impatient one spoke " he never loved our mother "

Urmilla couldn't hear any more and made luv face her and told him " don't ever say that"

By _justloveharry_33

 "But it is the truth masi... It's the truth! " Luv turned his back towards her, his voice was bitter. Urmila knew it wasn't easy to bridge up the distance between this father and son trio.. But was not impossible either. She knew these young minds saw a lot in recent days, meeting their father, loosing their mother.

"Bhaiya... " two young voices came running in their direction. Subahu merely 3 years old and Shatrughati (7 years old) hugged their beloved brother, they never saw Luv.and Kush before but heard a lot about them through their mother Shrutakirti.

"Luv, Kush this is Subahu and Shatrughati!! " said Shrutakirti smiling as her two little prince touched their elder's feet.

"Bhaiya, Luv, bhaiya, Kush please come with us! " Subahu said while pulling his brothers to come were unable to do anything. Luv and Kush hesitated a bit but they couldn't deny their younger brother and went with them to their so called 'SURPRISE'

By SohiniModak8

Luv and Kush followed their brothers into a recluse part of the palace grounds. Surrounded by trees was a beautiful garden in bloom despite spring being months away. Akund, parijat, champak, kadamb, yuthika, japa kusum, karnikar were the few of the many they could identify at a glance. Calls of cuckoo reverted through the air accompanied by chirping of miscellaneous birds. The air was fragrant without being overbearing.

It was then they could finally breathe. Something tight curling in their chests loosened.

"Bhratashree, this is Mata Sita's garden. Bhrata Angada, Chandraketu, Taksha, Pushkala and I take care of this place," Shatrughati said. At being left out Subahu nudged his brother. "Oh, Subahu also helps... more like tries to help," he added. Subahu grinned. "Like it? Bhata?"Subahu asked hopefully.

Luv and Kush now understood why they felt this relief being here. This was their mother's abode. Her love, care and happiness were blooming as flowers. "Yes," Luv choked out. "We love this place," Kuv said putting an arm around his twin.

"This was Sita didi's sanctuary. Ever plant here was planted by her. When I asked her why she spend most of her leisure alone in this place, she would say 'Oh Urmila, don't you see I am sharing my happiness and sorrows with my mother, Bhudevi?'" Urmila said as she entered the garden with reverence.

She gave a watery chuckle. "We, her younger sister would say 'But didi are we not enough for that' and she would laugh, pull our cheeks then reply,' Somethings are only meant for a mother's ears. Somethings only her tender caress can soothe.' All your brothers only clean and tidy this place a little; sometimes water too. This garden blooms on its own; no matter the season."

"Can we stay here, mashi?" Luv asked in a trembling voice. "Not long, we promise. Just some time. Please," Kush added.

Urmila only smiled sadly and nodded. She took Subahu and Shatrughati with her.

By nayrastrikesback

Days went by since the Maithili sisters consoled the young princes, however the void had not yet filled,neither the silence in the court lifted. The rift that had appeared between Ram and his dear ones was wide and only seemed to be widening. The pathetic attempts by the courtiers to perk up the atmosphere, coming from the same people who had ostracized and subjected their mother to slurs and accusations, were by this point but annoying useless drivel to the grieving princes. The ghastly episode had reinforced their bond as brothers who sought comfort in each other’s company. Fed up with the politics of the court they resigned themselves back to the wilderness. They hadn’t forgiven their father yet but did bid him adieu before departing. Ram fully understanding that no words could help ease the pains for the young ones, let them depart freely, much to the preference of the princes. One day, the two brothers split to look for food. While foraging Luv stumbled across a sage meditating in what looked like ruins of a shrine. No longer the spirited kid who was eager to interact with people, the prince minded his business and kept searching. On his way back, after being done, he somehow ended back up at the same ruins. Noticing the sickly figure of the sage, his kind heart couldn’t bring himself to ignore the sage without sharing something to eat. He wrapped some of the fruits and nuts he had gathered, wrapped them in a fallen leaf after cleaning them both and placed it near the sage as quietly as possible. The sage smiled and opened his eyes before Luv could turn to leave. Luv looked into his eyes and Whoom! Luv was no longer in the forest. He was some place he hadn’t ever seen or thought could exist, a white and yellow realm shining like glossy marble. It was so ethereal and out of worldly that Luv felt he had indeed left the world. He snapped out of his disorientation when he saw a figure approaching and immediately assumed a defensive stance.....

By _justloveharry_33

 He saw his father coming... he noticed that his father's eyes were red.. Was he crying??? He turned around and saw their were statues of 'THEIR ANCESTORS' .Shree Ram removed his crown and kept it on the table near it. Luv noticed that his father didn't care about his presence as if he wasn't able to see him..He noticed his father looking at those statues very keenly, asking various unasked questions, fighting with himself. Then Luv's heart starts to beat fast, he heard the most enchanting sound of his life, the sound of his mother's anklet. He turned around and saw 'HIS MOTHER' cladded with jewelleries and royal outfit - she looked unearthly. He always saw his mother in a simple Saree with no jewellery. He wanted to go to her, hug her, cry, sleep on her lap, but he wasn't able to do anything.. He felt as if somebody was holding him very tightly, not allowing him to move. Maharani Sita moved towards Shree Ram and kept a lovingly hand on his shoulder and said, "Arya.. " That voice reminded Luv of his childhood, all the lullabies his mother sang for him and Kush, the scoldings, that Dharma gyan... His eyes brimmed with tears. Ram turned around "Site.. I.. I won't let you go.. No.. This can't happen.. I won't let you go.. " he mumbled and hugged his wife, the usually calm and composed Ram was anxious now.. But why?? Luv thought!

************************************

Part 2 will be up in the morning. Must checkout.

Which part did you like the most.

Vote, comment and review.

Most of the story is by non writers so your reviews and love would matter a lot.