Weaving a Yarn(story) Part1

Start from the beginning

 when they saw the golden idol of their mother the anger the rage can easily noticed from their faces and both were staring each other thinking what has happened? How things could took a turn like this? And while they were drowning in their own feelings, their father no THE KING OF AYODHYA shree ram made a presence. Shree ram was in not in a state of thinking straight after what happened to devi Sita because of him and was regretting and wishing why I did this and when he saw his two beloved sons Luv and Khush he found solace in them he wanted to protect them from all the difficulties and shower them with all the happiness in the world and he knew it would be difficult because of what happened to devi sita.. his sons will hardly talk to him and to make things better he approached his sons when they were lovingly looking at the golden idol of their mother with hurt in their eyes.

By ArpitaMohanty8

Shree Ram approached toward them for giving them a tight hug and showering love on them he wants to become both father and mother of his sons. When Mithilinandan saw their father approaching toward them .Lav say,"Dashrathnandan I mean King of Ayodhya Shri Ram plz don't come toward us we will not accept u as our father,u have hurt our beloved mother,we will never forgive u, We are staying here it does not mean we are accept u as a father we are staying here for shake of our mother."Saying this they both left from there and run into the garden.Words of lav gave shree ram a shock he fell down on ground crying bitterly..Seeing his state Lakshman,Bharat,Shatrughan run towards him after asking for many time finally shree ram explained the whole incident they calmed him and promised him that they will reunite him with his sons...

In the garden lav kush were crying badly remembering their beloved mother's last words as they were failing to fulfil her last wish.Suddenly they realised a hand behind their shoulder her touch was similar to their mother's .They turned back to identify the person they found non other than their aunts urmila behind her mandvi and shrutkirti.Lav and kush approached towerd them and break into a hug crying bitterly..As they are the only ones on whom they have never became angry. As they were sisters of their mother and they knew that they were in the same grief like them as they have listened from their mother that how she and her sisters have love toward each other.In inside they also can understand their father state but everything has happened because of him,they lost their mother because of him,her aunts lost their mother like, caring loving sister who was soul of her sisters that's why they have anger on their father but inside they have love and soft corner for him but their anger was more than their love.

ByDrKanu

 "putra, we understand your grief. The loss you both are suffering from is unbearable. No thing or possession can fill that void in your life. But my dear, we will try our best to decrease your pain till some extent. Talk to us putra, let it out."

"What was our fault masi? Why are we suffering in all this? We were happy in the forest with our mother. Why did we have to come here?" Luv sobbed.
"Putra, somethings are not in our hand. We have certain duties to fulfill. Look at your father. For fulfilling his duties, he left his the luxuries of a palace to live in exile for 14 years. Your mother left this palace with him to fulfill her duties as a wife. Sometimes we have to do what the situation demands and not what we want." Mandvi said.

"But why did he disown our mother masi?" Kush asked as he cried.

"A husband never disowned his wife my child. A king disowned the queen." Urmila said.

By Nancygup

 Luv kush hugged urmilla to feel mother's warmth which they were craving for