Prologue

The ace's heart thumped loudly against his chest. Right now he was pinned against the wall with a female holding him up with his thighs and her body placed between his legs.

He himself had accidentally pinned her against the wall seconds ago but in a flash she pushed his body and stuck her head in the crevices of his neck.

"You want a scandal don't you." She growled against his ear. Pressing light kisses against the soft skin.

Iwaizumi whimpered from the affection he was receiving.

"I'll give you a scandal."

He was aware of who the female was. The savage and popular student at the school. Many had confessed to her and many she had accepted but it never seemed to last long. She at least broke one heart per month.

He would be lying if he said he had no feelings for her.

Her lips begin to nip at his neck as she slowly trail towards his jaw.

"A-ah!" He gasped as she had reached a particular spot under his jawline.

Her hands begin to trail towards his ass as she gripped the soft flesh. His hands were gripping at her uniform as he squirmed against her hold.

"M-mm!"

"Shut up. You're my bitch now." She glared at him with striking orbs and doved in to capture his lips in a ravishing kiss.