22.

Thank you guys so much for 14k ily all<3

When class was over I sprinted out of class as fast as I could for still being hurt.

Jax had been giving me side glances all class. His seat was very close to mine. It was like he was trying to get to me as he constantly brushed against me.

I went to my next few classes. Today I was having fun. I bothered all my teachers. I'm surprised I haven't been sent to the office.

That's the weird part. My brothers constantly do stupid shit and never get in trouble with the school. That smells fishy. Do they have some sort of deal with the school?

It was now lunch. I walked into the loud cafeteria. When the door slammed behind me, everyone went silent.

I walked to the line to get my food without my glare faltering. I walked with confidence as everyone stared. I swear people don't have lives. Everyone cares what other people are doing.

I got a water and a slice of pizza. The school lunches were very repetitive. It was sad.

I began walking to my brothers table when Brittney walked up to me. Ugh she's back.

"What do you want Brittney? If I wanted a bitch, I would have bought a dog." I sighed.

"Ugh your the bitch here." She flips her hair.

I stand there staring at her.

"Well are you going to say something?" She scoffs

"Yeah sorry I was just visualizing duct tape over your mouth. Oh how peaceful it would be" I said dreamily.

"So is there a reason you are interrupting my lunch?" I spit.

"Oh I thought I'd come see how the slut is doing."

"Ok if I were you i'd get the fuck away from me. You asking for another punch to you face, but you know, it may make you look better" I tilt my head before walking away.

I sigh as I sit down. I slam my head on the table a few times, groaning.

"I swear that bitch is making me lose brain cells"

"I'm surprised you didn't punch her" Daniel laughed

"Watch your language" Will scolds me.

"Hey Rave? You wanna tell me why Jax is glaring at me?" Daniel smirks.

"What ar- ohhhhh" I look back at Jax who is currently giving Daniel the death glare.

"I dunno" I shrug my shoulders.

Will looks at me and then Daniel and back to Jax. "She's wearing Daniels sweatshirt."'Will says drinking his soda.

"No boys!" Logan scolds.

"What? I didn't do anything" I put my hands up innocently.

"Well he's obviously got a thing for you." Ryan said.

"No way. There is nothing going on." I said trying to convince the both of us.

"Mhm I can totally tell." Will looked down playing with his food angrily.

"Yeah maybe Danny boy over here made him made some how." I ruffled Daniels hair as he was sitting next to me.

"Really? Since you are blind, I will help you out." Daniel chuckled.

"What are you talking about?" I scrunched my eyebrows

"Im going to hug you and we are going to watch his reaction"

Daniel then wrapped his arms around me tight. Holding me there for a moment. My back was facing Jax as Daniel had a clear view of his face.

Daniel pulled us a part kinda laughing. "Well he is certainly mad"

I looked at Jax and he was fuming. I felt bad now and I don't know why.

Jax looked angry as he stood up and walked out of the cafeteria with his friend.

A large amount of guilt washed over me. What is happening.

"I will be back" I quickly got up and followed them out.

I didn't know what I was going to say or do but I felt like I needed to follow them to at least say something.

I ended up in front of his motorcycle where him and his friend stood.

"Jax" I said kinda quietly.

"Raven" He said with his back still facing me. He had turned his head a bit to where I can see half his face.

I kinda stood there playing with my rings as I waited for him to turn around.

His friend stood between us expectantly. He was tall and had blond hair. He had tattoos and a few piercings too.

"Hi i'm Tyler" He smirked at me.

"Raven" I just nodded at him stiffly.

"Oh I know" He laughs

I just raise my eyebrows in confusion.

Jax then turned around, leaning on his bike.

"I thought you were just friends" He said emotionlessly.

Two can play at that game.

"Yeah cause we are" I crossed my arms.

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrow as he walked up to me.

My face was right in front of his chest. I looked up and met his gaze.

"Yep"

"Then what was that?" He was so close I smelled his cologne. His eyes were bright in the light.

"This is gonna be awkward." I chuckled looking down. He put his finger under my chin, making me look at him.

"It's ok" He said quietly.

"Well my brothers got this idea that you liked me and then Daniel was like "Oh here let's see"" I mimicked in his deep voice. "He hugged me. I don't know where they got any of this from." I rambled.

He then laughed. It was a beautiful sound. He showed his teeth and they were perfect and white.

He leaned down so his mouth was by my ear. "Well princess, they might have the right idea." He said with a raspy voice.

He then quickly got on his bike with Tyler on his. Tyler winked at me as they left, leaving me frozen.

What the fuck just happened?

•*•*•*•

what's up guys I keep seeing 666 and i'm like😳

any predictions for the future?

what do you guys hope will happen?

vote and comment loves!