40.

Beca's POV

It's finally graduation. Finally. I can finally be with Chloe. God, I can't wait. "Good morning, beautiful", I smiled into the phone as I walked down the stairs. "Good morning, are you here?", she asked. "Mm, not yet. Mom's making breakfast but we'll be there soon. Who are you with?", I asked. "Lance, but don't worry I'm staying as far as I can", she giggled. "Okay, well, I'm gonna eat breakfast then I'll see you there, okay?", I told her when mom passed me a plate of pancakes. "Mhm, I love you", she said. "I love you more", I replied before hanging up to find everyone staring at me. "What?", I looked over to Emily. "I love youuu", she mocked me. "Oh, please", I rolled my eyes at her.

Arriving at the school's parking lot with Emily, I saw Stacie and Aubrey leaning against their car, making out and no sight of Benji. "God, get a room", I groaned as they pulled away from each other. "It's payback for all the PDA you had with Chloe", Aubrey replied. "Speaking of Chloe, where is my ray of sunshine?", I asked. "She's inside the hall, getting stuff ready", Stacie replied. "Where's Max?", Aubrey asked. "Oh, Chloe had to drop him off at Cindy's 'cause no pets are allowed. She's bringing him later", I explained. Without a thought, I ran to the school hall with my bag to see her standing in front of the stage, with her arms crossed, again, in her skirt. I looked around to see no one so I placed my bag down before approaching her. "Am I too early, Miss Beale?", I smirked.

Author's POV

Chloe turned around to see Beca all suited up with a smirk. "Mm, you are, but that's all right", Chloe smiled as she wrapped her arms around the brunette's neck. Beca leaned in to kiss Chloe and placed her hand on her waist. "I need some help", Beca ran to her bag before pulling out a tie and giving it to Chloe. This has become a small habit between the two of them, Beca wouldn't let anyone else but Chloe to tie her tie. Without a question, Chloe started to tie the tie on her shirt as Beca just admire her. "Stop staring, it's weird", Chloe's cheeks blushed. "I can't help it and you know what that skirt do to me baby", Chloe's heart skipped a beat when Beca calls her baby. "It's done, now go to the homeroom and grab your gown and cap, I'll be there soon", Chloe placed a small kiss on Beca's cheek.

"Smile!", Emily held her phone up and took a selfie with her friends. "Now, Miss Beale, come here and take a picture with the class's troublemaker!", she shouted to Chloe across the room and giggled as the redhead approached them. "Troublemaker or not, I'm still your favorite student", Beca smirked and placed a hand on Chloe's waist, acting professional since her classmates are around. "I see great future ahead of you, Beca", Chloe winked. "Yeah? Do you see any hot girls?", Beca joked, which earned her a slap from Chloe. "Now, class, if you're ready, we can go to the hall and get seated", Chloe smiled and watched as everyone left the room. "After the after-party, we can grab dinner?", Chloe asked and felt eyes on her. "What?", Chloe asked. "I forgot to tell you, but, uh- if you don't mind, we kinda had a plan to get together tonight, kinda like a tradition since it's my birthday tomorrow. Just us though, with Luke, I just thought you wouldn't want to-", Beca explained but was cut off. "Ohh, no no that's fine. I get it, it's a big day for you guys. Well, I'll just grab Max and we'll see you tomorrow?", Chloe asked. "Mhm, are you sure you don't wanna come with? They're fine with it", Beca comforted her. "I'm sure, baby, and I can use tonight to train Max to go potty", she giggled. "Just take care and drink responsibly. All of you", she added. "Aubrey's not coming either so you guys can like- hangout", Stacie replied. "Okay, then. Now, let's go, we're gonna be late", she turned but was stopped with Beca pulling her in for a kiss. "I love you", she smiled. "I love you too, weirdo", Chloe replied and heard groans coming from her students.

Chloe stood next to the stage while students receive their certificates. "Next up, Miss Beca Mitchell", Mr. Adam announced. "I'm proud of you", Chloe smiled at Beca before she got up on stage and took her certificate.