37.

Author's POV

"Good morning", Beca smiled as she sat down. "Someone's in a good mood", Stacie looked at her weirdly. "I got a new gig", she said. "They just called this morning and they want us to perform at their wedding, it's like a week after graduation, so I said yes", Beca smiled. "Nice- oh something else is nice", Stacie nodded to the front and they all turned their heads to look at Chloe in a new short skirt with a shirt, similar to the one she wore on her first day of school. Chloe had a speed recovery surprising the doctors and she'd been able to stand up straight but still needs some support every now and then. Beca's jaw dropped as she admired the woman standing in front of the class, Chloe turned to the board giving her the perfect view of her ass. Beca smirked at her girlfriend and took everything in as she looked at her up and down. "Earth to Beca", Stacie snapped her out of her thoughts. "You're so creepy", Emily said. Chloe turned and locked eyes with Beca and saw the small smug grin on her face. Beca and Chloe have been teasing each other since a family issue came up last week with Chloe, they didn't get to hang out. So, it's been almost a month since they actually HAD sex. They planned everything again, and throughout the whole week, they've been at each other necks, trying to make the other one give in. "You look good today, Miss Beale, impressing someone?", Beca's voice spoke up, smirking. "What? A girl can't dress for herself? That certain someone has seen too much anyways", Chloe replied with the same smirk on her face. Chloe explained the topic and every time she turns around she catches Beca staring at her, her eyes burning on Chloe's body, making her feel nervous. "So, take a look at page 78, and in a group of three, I want you guys to try the questions, and if you need any help, just raise your hand and I'll be right with you", she said. And just like that, everyone turned around and started working on the questions. "Miss Beale? I need some help", a familiar voice gave chills down Chloe's spine.

Beca's POV

She turned back and her eyes met mine. She walked towards me and I watched as her hips move. A strand of her ginger locks falls to the side of her face and all I wanna do is tuck it behind her ear before kissing her passionately. "Yes, Miss Mitchell?", her voice made my heart quickened its beat. "She's going crazy", Emily said before turning to Stacie to mind their own business. "What do you need help with?", Chloe asked. "This question-", I purposely dropped my pen, "-oops", I softly said. "Uhm, do you mind helping me?", I added with a smirk. Giving in, Chloe slowly leaned down, bending over, right in front of me, showing me the perfect view of her ass. She picked up the pen and placed it on the table. I gulped as I felt my throat becoming dry from what felt like heaven. "Anything else, Mrs. Beale?", Chloe leaned near my ear as she said it seductively, making me nervous and shy when I heard Chloe calling me that. Mrs. Beale. Keeping up my cool, I turned to Chloe, "How do I do this question?", I pointed at the book. Chloe took a look at the question and started explaining it until she felt my hand on her thigh. "You're doing this on purpose. The outfit, you know how good your ass look in that skirt, don't you, Miss Beale?", I whispered into her ear, letting out a soft growl. "Miss Mitchell, you know my rule. No eating in class", she stood up with her arms crossed. "Drop it", she put her hand out. I groaned, thinking she got out of her 'girlfriend' mode and became her teacher, I took my gum out and placed it on Chloe's hand. Surprising to me, Chloe took the gum and placed it in her mouth before she leaned near my ear again, now, quickly tugging my earlobe between her teeth, "Stay after class", she smirked and walked off. What the fuck just happened? I felt myself moving around in my seat. "Damn, girl, how long has it been?", Stacie turned to me. "Since before homecoming", I said. Now that I think about it, it's been a while since Chloe and I had sex. With finals and everything, we never got the time to actually- do it. "We've been teasing each other but seeing her today-", I looked over to her, she's leaning against the desk with her legs crossed. Observing her from her exposed legs, up to her thighs, to her skirt, moving up to her exposed cleavage and her eyes... that's staring at me. "She knows what she's doing", I shook my head. Quickly, I pulled my phone out.