21.

Author's POV

They had their lunch and went straight to the swimming pool. "Babe, I need to get new swimsuits, remember?", Chloe looked over at Beca. "Oh yeah, let's go. You guys go ahead and save a place for us", she said to her friends and walked away with Chloe. "So, I'm thinking red", she smirked at Chloe. "Well, assuming we're at Disneyland, I don't think they have any sexy-", they stood outside the bathing suits shop, "- ones", Chloe finished her sentence as she looked around at all the 'adult' section of the store. "Well, well, Disneyland's a happy place for adults too, Chlobear", Because giggled as she walked in. "I just need a simple one", Chloe said and proceeded to walk around the shop. "Maybe you should find something for tonight too", Beca smirked. "Hey, how can I help you two today?", a middle-aged woman greeted them. "Hi, just looking for a pair of swimsuits, I didn't know Disneyland has an- adult side of the shop", Chloe chuckled. "Yeah, well, it didn't until a new owner took over a few years back. He believed that it should be a happy place for all ages", the worker explained. "Well, God bless him", Beca joked, making Chloe nudge her arm. "So, just swimsuits? You girls wanna get something to surprise your husband with?", she asked. "That's right, you wanna get something so you can surprise me tonight, baby?", Beca smirked as she left a small kiss on Chloe's neck. "Oh, I'm sorry, I just figured-", the woman starts apologizing. "No no, it's totally fine", Chloe reassured her. "Hey, I am gonna go try this on, okay?", Chloe turned to Beca who nodded before walking to the fitting room. Beca walked around the shop to see the receptionist who checked them in earlier. "Miss Mitchell! How is your stay so far?", she walked to Beca. "It's been okay, just stopping by to get my girlfriend a new set of swimsuits", she smiled. "Ah, the redhead? She's yours?", she asked. "Yes. Yes, she is, why the question?", the brunette asked. "Well, she just seems too old for you, but who am I to judge?", she chuckles. "I forgot to inform you but we have an open mic tonight at the lounge if you and your family would like to pay a visit", she smiled. "The line is too long so I'll just get this one", Chloe came. "Oh hi- oh you! I'm Chloe, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name earlier?", Chloe offered her hand. "Bella and that's a good choice, it'll look very good on you", she smirked as she shook her hand. "Ready to go, hun?", Beca placed her hand on Chloe's waist. "Mhm", Chloe said and Beca dragged her to the cashier before she could even say goodbye to Bella. "She is flirting", Beca said.

"We're here- ooh good spot!", Chloe said as she took a seat just by the pool, perfect exposure from the sun. "Nuggets", Beca replied and took the nuggets from Emily's table. "Babe, help?", Chloe asked before passing a bottle of sunscreen and turning her back on Beca. "I must say, this looks very good on you", Beca said. She placed some sunscreen on her hands and slowly massage its way on Chloe's back. From the back of her neck down to her lower back. She evened out the sunscreen before leaving a small kiss on the back of her neck, making her giggle. "Hey, lovebirds, get in the water", Stacie called out as she splashed water onto them. "You coming?", Beca turned to Chloe. "Mm, in a bit, I'm gonna go get a drink first", she replied and stood up. "Be careful, please", she told her girlfriend. "You too, grab me my usual", Beca added as she went in the water to meet her friends. Chloe walked to the bar with her purse and ordered her drink and Beca's. "How much will that be?", she asked, unzipping her purse. "It's on the house", a familiar voice echoed out from behind her. "Oh, Bella, right?", she asked and Bella nodded. "Thank you, so much", she smiled back. "You know, Bella is actually the name of an a capella group I was in, during college", Chloe told her. "Acapella? Impressive", Bella replied. "Where you lots from?", she asked. "Washington", Chloe replied. "Anyways, I should get g-", she was stopped when someone bumped into her, spilling her drink on herself. "Watch where you're going!", she yelled out to the guy who ran away. "Let me help you with those", she tapped on the table, signing the bartender for a new drink and a cloth. "Thank you, I'm so sorry", she apologized. "Please, it's no problem, he probably was too stunned to see you", she giggled. "You know, your looks", she added when Chloe kept quiet. She took the cloth and slowly run it down from Chloe's neck to her chest. "You're drinking Bourbon?", she asked. "No, that's not mine, the margarita is", she smiled. "I figured", Bella smiled and dabbed the cloth near Chloe's breasts. Someone cleared her throat. If it's Beca, she's gonna freak, Chloe thought. They both turned their heads to see Emily standing still. "Beca was just- uh- she asked me to check on you 'cause you were taking some time, and she would do it herself but she's in a tight water gun game with Stacie and Luke", Emily explained and looked at Bella. "Who's this?", she asked. "Oh! Um, Emily, this is Bella, she works here, and Bella, this is Emily, Beca's sister- kind of", she introduced them to each other as they both shook hands. "Bella was just- helping me, someone bumped into me and I spilled the drinks on myself", Chloe explained. "Well, we better get going, bye Bella", Emily sang out as she took Chloe by her hand and pulled her away. "What was that!?", Emily hushed out. "It was nothing, she was just helping me", Chloe said. "Your chest was dry, she was just trying to get into your pants", Emily said. "Just be careful, and think about Beca", she added. Chloe placed her drinks down and looked at Beca. "Help me up", she holds up her hand. Chloe walked towards the side of the pool and bent down to help her girl up. Swiftly, Beca grabbed her hand and pulled her into the pool. "Beca!!!", Chloe yelled out. "I'm gonna get you back, you just watch, you little woman", she said, jumping on Beca's back. "Come on, we're winning", Beca smiled.

"That was, honestly tiring", Beca said as she stretches when she got out of the pool. "This for me?", Beca looked at Chloe and pointed at her drink. "Mhm", Chloe replied. "Thank you", Beca sung out and took a sip of her drink. "Dinner buffet tonight?", Beca asked. "Sounds good to me", the redhead replied.

Beca's POV

"You know, we have- hmmm- a few more hours for dinner so- what's the rush?", I smirked as I place my hand on her waist when we walked in. "No no, we have dinner, and people will be waiting for us", Chloe tried to push me off. "Well, I paid for their rooms, their food, and drove them here 10+ hours straight, I think they'll let this one slip", I said before crashing my lip into hers, taking her by surprise. Lightly, I pushed her down to the bed and took my shirt off. "Beca-", she was about to lecture me about the value of friendship and how time is gold but I'm not letting that happen so I placed my lips on her neck, leaving small kisses on it, pulling out soft moans from her mouth. "Be quick", she let out a heavy breath as she pulled me in for a deep kiss. "Yes ma'am", I smirked at her. "Don't be weird", she added and slowly pushed my head down where she wants it. "Pushy now, are we?", I said in her ear, making her whimper. I worked my way down, leaving kisses on her body, admiring it like a work of art because... she is. Then, I positioned myself right in front of her, where she wants me. "Don't be too loud", I smirked as I wrapped each of my hands around her thighs.

So... what we planned was a quickie... and we might've had more than that. "Beca, we're late!", she panicked around the room. "Love, it's just a dinner, and they'll understand", I smiled. "Plus, I don't think we should recall who was asking more, should we?", I smirked at her, earning an 'I'll kill you' look, which doesn't scare me because she is s adorable. "Okay, let's go", she said hurriedly when she got everything in her purse. "Wait", I said. "What?", she asked. "I love you", I smiled, pulling her for a small kiss. "I love you too, now let's go or you're not getting laid again until after the trip", she said, dragging me out from the room.

Author's POV

"Hi, I made a reservation this afternoon under Mitchell?", Beca told one of the waiters. "Yes, right over her", he escorts them to their table where everyone was waiting for them. "Oh hey guys", Beca said casually, ignoring that all eyes are burning on them. "Look who finally joined us", Luke joked. "Sorry, Beca and I just lost track of time while we were-... cuddling", Chloe lied. "Ohh, Aubrey you know how we cuddle and you would say, 'I'm close, baby, don't stop'?", they joked. "Okay, we had sex, big deal, you guys could've just eaten without us, God knows I had my meal", Beca smirked at Chloe but earned an "Ew!", from Stacie and a slap on the arm from Emily. "We would but the buffet isn't open yet, they had some problem", Benji explained. "See, we're right in time!", Beca smiled at Chloe. "Dear guests, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience and the delay, but the buffet is now open and ready to be served", one of the chefs announced.