14.

A/N : Hi! The middle part of this chapter is an idea from one of the readers! So thank you, @CharleneMaeMondia !

Author's POV

"So, that would be all. Thank you, Mr. Adam", Beca said in her meeting with Mr. Adam for the Masquerade Ball. She took a look at her watch and saw that she's late to Chloe's class. "I have to go, I have class", she took her bag and quickly rushed to Chloe's. "I'm here", she said out of breath. "Ms. Mitchell, how kind of you to join us. As I was just explaining to the class, protons and electrons can't stand next to each other. It would be madness", Chloe said. "What if they just like- lay on top of each other?", Beca smirked, making the whole class laugh. "If you wanna make jokes in my class, I suggest you get out", Chloe said firmly, with a really pissed off look. Beca knew that this isn't about her coming late to class anymore. "Gee, Red", she muttered under her breath and took her seat. "So, I take it she's still mad?", Stacie asked. "Apparently", Beca said.

The whole hour went by quickly for both of them. "You guys are dismissed", Chloe said and took a seat. Beca picked her bag up and waited until everyone left the room before approaching the redhead. "What was all that?", Beca asked. "Did I ask you to stay after class?", Chloe replied. "No, but-", Beca was about to argue with her before she was cut off. "Then, please leave my class, I have work to do", Chloe said. "Baby, if this is about-", she was cut off once again. "Ms. Mitchell, this is a high school and I'm not going to allow this inappropriate behavior. Now, please leave my class before I call your parents", Chloe said. Beca was too lazy to argue with her, knowing that she will never win so she just left.

"I don't know what happened. She wasn't even this mad when Kara kissed me but Izzie was just like talking to me and she's pissed. She literally made me look like an idiot in class. She didn't reply to any of my texts and calls", Beca ranted to Amy, backstage. "Look, I've known Chloe for quite a long time, and she's not really that kind of person who would get all over-protective. She's really understanding. So, maybe something else happened? And it just so happened at the same time Izzie's flirting with you. Maybe she's pregnant!", Amy explained and widened her eyes. "She's not pregnant, Amy. Girls can't make babies", Beca replied. "But, she didn't eat her lunch earlier. Just a tad bit", Beca said. "Someone's preggo", Amy said while stuffing her mouth with burritos. "Dude, get a plate", Beca told her friend.

"Hey, so glad you guys can make it", Beca said to Emily and Stacie when they came. "Bad news and good news. The good news is Chloe's here! But, Izzie is also here", Emily said. "Why!?", Beca hushed out as she took a peek out and saw Izzie in the crowd and Chloe just a few seats away from her. "I mean, what could go wrong... right?", she asked herself. "Hey, I got you a lollipop", Emily walked to Benji. "Cola. Thank you", Benji smiled.

"Hey, you", Beca went to Chloe. "We're here to see Amy", she said. "And Stacie. Where is she?", Aubrey added. "She's at the back, here", she walked towards the backstage door with the two girls. "They're with me", she said to the guy who's guarding the door. "Amy, someone's here to see you and Stacie, Aub-", before she could even finish her sentence, Aubrey walked right up to Stacie and well... made out. "Gross", Beca muttered under her breath. "I'm gonna go get some drinks", Beca said to Emily before walking out. "She went over to the small stall and got a few cups for her friends. "Hey!", Izzie tapped her shoulder from the back. "Oh hey! How'd you get here?", Beca asked. "Oh I saw the post of it and saw your name, so I thought why not", Izzie said. "Well, I'd love to chat but I gotta go backstage and get ready", Beca picked up the drinks. "Awh, leaving so soon?", she pouted and run her hand lightly against Beca's arm. Chloe was waiting at the backstage door for her, thinking that she'd need help with all the drinks but when she saw what happened she just grabbed Aubrey and took a seat. "She's lucky Amy's performing with her. If not, I'd leave this place", Chloe told Aubrey.

"One, thanks for the drinks. Two, Chloe saw the Izzie girl and you at the stall", Amy said and took a sip of her drink. "What?! Ugh, okay, I'm changing the setlist a little", Beca said. "Okay, thank you guys for coming", Beca walked up on stage and adjust the height of her microphone stand. "How's everyone?", she asked and received a lot of 'ooh's as a response. But her eyes are glued on one person. Chloe. "Uhm, my name's Beca. That's Benji, our drummer. We have Amy, the- main singer. Our bassist, Luke, and yeah. We hope you enjoy today's gig", Beca said. "This song is one of my favourite ones so yeah", Beca smiled.

Chloe - Emblem3

Chloe
I know your sister turns everyone onBut you're the one I want.

Chloe's eyes went wide and Aubrey turned her head to her with a "Dang" look. Beca jumped when the beat drops and Amy backed up her singing.

Yeah yeah, front page magazine
Everybody says that she's the queen
But that's you to me
I just want to let you know that
She likes flashing lights
I love the way that you like candlelight
Stay close by my side
I just want a chance to show that

Beca ran to the crowd and stood in front of her friends.

If only you could believe in yourself in the way I believe in you
I-I do

She knelt down in front of Chloe.

If only you could see all of the beautiful things that I see in you
Its true.

She smiled when her girlfriend blushed and ran back up the stage. She finished her song and earned applause. Beca ran out of breath and she stood there, sweaty and bowed down and let Amy sing her song. She sat at the side with her guitar and looked at Chloe who had her hands wrapped together and her chin rested on them, looking at her in awe. 'I love you', she mouthed to Beca. 'I love you too', Beca replied.