22.

Stacie's POV

They got done eating and went to the lounge to hang out and drink before turning in tonight. "Live band AND a DJ?!", Luke's eyes went wide as they walked in. "Now, this is good", Beca said, looking around. I held Aubrey's hand and try to find a table for all of us. "A table for 7 please", Aubrey said to the waiter and let her lead us to our table. Everyone ordered their drinks and by drinks, I mean alcohol except for Benji and Emily, because they're babies. "I'll just have iced tea", Emily said. "Make it two", Benji smiled. "Wait, so every time you guys go out, you two get booze and she doesn't?", Chloe looked at Beca and me. "Yeah, she's a kid", Beca said. "I'm two years younger than you and smarter than both of you combined", Emily rolled her eyes. "Shh, I let you have wine sometimes", I told her. "Welcome to our Open Mic night where you guys can come up here and sing your heart out like there's no tomorrow!", the DJ said into his mic.

Author's POV

After a few drinks in, Aubrey and Chloe dragged Emily and Benji to the dance floor right infant of the stage. "You coming?", Chloe asked Beca. "In a bit", she said. "So... Aubrey and I said our 'I love you's earlier", Stacie told her. "What? No way! Congrats, man. You're a kept woman now", she gave her friend a small hug. "And this time, I think it's going somewhere far", Stacie said. "Good, I can see you're happy with her", Beca smiled. "Where's Luke?", she asked. "Oh, he's hitting on some girls. He felt lonely", Stacie replied. "And another Open Mic guest, give it up for Miss Emily and Mr. Benji!", the DJ announced. "Oh shit", Beca laughed as she turned her body towards the stage. "Grab your loved ones to the dance floor and enjoy Open Mic performance", he added. "We have to go or we won't get laid", Beca joked. "True dat", Stacie replied as they both walked over to the dance floor. "Hey, you", Beca said as she placed her hands on Chloe's waist.

Only Us - Dear Evan Hansen

I don't need more reminders of all that's been broken
I don't need you to fix what I'd rather forget
You don't have to convince me
You don't have to be scared you're not enough
'Cause what we've got going is good

Emily looked over at Benji who chuckled nervously.

I never thought there'd be someone like you who would want me
So I give you ten thousand reasons to not let me go
But if you really see me
If you like me for me and nothing else
Well, that's all that I've wanted for longer than you could possibly know

Benji smiled as he fiddled with his finger on the microphone.

We can try that
You and me
That's all that we need it to be
And the rest of the world falls away

They ended the song with a kiss, earning applause from everyone. "Watch the hand, Benjamin", Beca said, sternly. "I'm gonna go back and sit down, you have fun", she placed a small kiss on Beca's cheek. She sat there observing Chloe, admiring every inch of her. Drunk Chloe is... a party animal. "You look like a predator, stop being so creepy", Emily said as she took a seat next to Beca. "She's so... perfect", Beca smiled at herself. "And next, we have our own Disney employee, Miss Bella!", he announced. "She's here to perform- wow- a very sexy remix", he laughed. Beca leaned back and rested her hand on the chair as she kept her eyes glued on Chloe.

Feelings - Hayley Kiyoko

She kept a firm grip on her microphone and looked at Chloe. She then sat down at the edge of the stage and turned so Chloe can be right in front of her.

I walk through this world, just tryna be nice
They say I'll get hurt if I'm not like ice
I know I've got friends, I still get so lonely
If I look in your eyes, I'll want you to hold me

She jumped off the stage and joined the audience on the dance floor... including Chloe.

I'm hooked on all these feelings
I know exactly what I'm feelin'
This love asylum, like an island, just me and you
Spent the night, you got me high

By now, she started dancing with Chloe, not close but close. "Find another one", Stacie placed a hand on her chest before she could get closer to Chloe.

What a shame that you came here with someone, she leaned in and sang in Chloe's ear.
Oh, what did you do?
I'm hooked on all these feelings
I over-communicate and feel too much
I just complicate it when I say too much
I laugh about it, dream about that casual touch
Sex is fire, sick and tired of acting all tough

She moved closer towards Chloe as their faces are only inches apart and Beca had her hand in a fist before she took the last sip of her drink. "Back away, Chloe, come on", she said to herself, not wanting to be that girl who stops her girlfriend from having fun. Emily looked over to Beca and knew that both of them had too much drink. One thing led to another, Bella kept singing and Chloe wrapped her arms around Bella's neck. That triggered Beca and she stood up to get her girl back but Emily quickly grabbed her hand and looked over at the security guards around the lounge, knowing that she could get in trouble. "I'll get her. Go to your room and sober up", she said and let Beca walk away. This is the reason why Emily doesn't drink when they're out, she might be the youngest but she's so much more mature and knows a bad scene when she sees one. She walked over to Chloe and told Stacie about what happened and asked her to go look after Beca. "Chlo? Let's go, it's getting late", Emily held Chloe's hand. "She doesn't wanna leave, yet", Bella said. "Let go of her or I'll report you and scream right now", Emily said. Bella raised her hands and let Chloe go. "Where are we going?", Chloe asked. "Your room, Beca's expecting you. She saw you and Miss Touchy on the dance floor and got pissed. I don't blame her", Emily said. "You just have to, huh? Like, I don't get it. How many times do you wanna hurt her?", she added while they waited for the elevator. Chloe just sighed heavily and kept her head down.

"Hey, baby", Chloe said nervously as she walked in. She saw Beca took some of her stuff and ready to leave. "Where are you going?", Chloe asked. "Luke's. I'm sleeping there tonight", Beca stated. "Wait, baby, I-", Chloe grabbed her. "Look, we both had a lot of drinks and I don't want us to say something we don't mean, so we'll talk tomorrow", she said. "Goodnight", she added before leaving the room.