20.

Author's POV

"Alright kids, we're here. Rise and shine", Beca yelled out as she stopped at the Disney Resort entrance. "Love, get us one of those guys who has the thing- for the- luggage", Beca said, confused. "A hotel porter?", Chloe chuckled. "Yeah, those", the brunette replied. They all went out and took their bags out and passed it to the bellboy. "I can help you with those", Stacie looked at Aubrey who's struggling with her bags before one of it fell to the ground, making Stacie chuckle as she picked it up. "You guys wait here and I'll check us in", Beca informed her friends as they all sat in the waiting lounge.

"So, they're all on the same floor? And some are next to each other?", Beca asked. "Yes, I can get you 4 different rooms on 4 different floor but that would charge more", the receptionist said. "Are they next to each other or like opposite each other?", Beca asked. "It's two in front of two", she replied. "Yeah, okay, give me it", she groaned. "Family trip?", the receptionist asked as she arranged the payment. "Yeah, I guess you could say that", Beca smiled. "Hey, everything okay, babe?", Chloe walked to Beca. "Mhm, so one small thing, our rooms are close to each other", she said. "Ew, I'm gonna have to listen Emilly have sex! Ew!", Beca pretended to gag. "Oh, don't you worry about that, Miss Mitchell. Our rooms are- sex soundproof", she winked at Chloe and smirked at her. "Unless, you're really loud, but that's better, isn't it?", she smirked again making Chloe giggle. "Here are your keycards, breakfast buffet are at 7 AM until 10 AM and dinner are at 8 PM to 10 PM, if you're late, we have a midnight lounge that will operate until 3 AM. Have a magical stay here at Disneyland Hotel Resort!", she said, passing the keycards to Beca. "Alright, here are your keycards, sadly, our rooms are close to each other but apparently their soundproof", Beca rolled her eyes. "Mm, Chloe and I are going to chill for a bit, and then we're getting lunch before hitting the pool", Beca told them. "I'll tag along", Luke said. "Yeah, us too", Emily added. "We'll see what the lady boss say", Stacie looked at Aubrey.

"Awh, Becs, this is so adorable! Look at the view, Woah. And the bathroom!", Chloe walked around the room in awe while Beca just dragged her bag in and jumped on the bed, lying down on her stomach. "Is it just me, or was the receptionist flirting with you?", she asked. "Tired, baby?", Chloe sat next to her, rubbing her back as she just hummed in response. "Tip the porter guy", she mumbled into the pillow. "Get some rest", Chloe kissed her head as she waits for the hotel porter to bring their luggage. "Here, thank you", she then tips the guy when he arrived and brought her bags in. "Babe", Beca called out. "Yeah?", Chloe replied. "Come cuddle", she said before pulling the redhead's hand.

"It's not so bad", Stacie said as she walked in. "Hey, can we talk?", she looked over to Aubrey who hasn't said a word since the diner incident. "Baby, come here", she sat down on the bed. "Okay, first of all, I'm sorry. I froze when she threw herself on me, and for some reason, I didn't stop it. Second, whatever Betty said to you, she's lying", Stacie held her hands. "No, it was the truth. You don't know how many times you've used the, 'I'm new and scared' phrase with me. Stacie, I need to know if you want this as much as I do", Aubrey replied. "I do! Oh god, I do, so much. I'm sorry if I keep sending the wrong signals. Okay, look, Betty and I? Was nothing. She was a cuckoo case. We were hooking up and she wanted something serious, and when I said okay, she got all-controlling and possessive of me, that's why I broke it off with her", she explained. "Aubrey, I-", she took a deep breath, "I love you", she confessed and looked down. "Was that too early?", she broke the silence when Aubrey kept quiet. "No, it was perfect. I love you too", Aubrey smiled then shared a passionate kiss with the tall brunette. "Eugh, I don't like it when you give me the silent treatment", Stacie said. "Then, stop making me give you the silent treatment", Aubrey lifts her chin to meet eyes with her. "Say, we have a few hours before lunch, wanna test if the room's soundproof?", Stacie smirked as she placed her hand on Aubrey's waist. "Mm, I'm not feeling like it right now, cuddle with me?", she looked at Stacie. "Of course", Stacie smiled as they both got into the sheets.

"First trip, huh?", Benji chuckles nervously. "Benji, if you don't want to, you can stay with Luke", Emily reassured him. "I don't wanna force you into anything", she held his hands. "No, I want to be with you. You're amazing. It's just that- I'm... not. I never thought there'd be someone like you- who would want me", he let out. He looked up and met eyes with Emily before they both slowly leaned in for a kiss. "So, I was thinking", Emily said when they pulled away. "Do you wanna ride Splash Mountain with me tomorrow?", she giggled. "I would love that", they both laughed. "Ooh! They have a broadway channel! C-cuddle?", Benji jumped onto the bed. Emily smiles as she nods. "A whole room for Luke. Noice", he muttered to himself as he walked in.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Who's calling?", Beca groaned as she buried her face in the pillow while Chloe reached to pick the phone up. "Hey, what's up?", she said. "We're leaving in 20, and I need to borrow your makeup", Aubrey said. "Okay, I'll leave the door open, just come on over", she said and hung up. "Who was that?", Beca mumbled as she pulled Chloe closer to her, burying her face in the redhead's neck. "Aubrey, she wants to borrow some makeup. Still tired, bubba?", she runs her fingers through Beca's hair. Beca only likes to be cuddled when she's really tired or sick because well- she likes to act tough- she is tough. "Very", she said before dozing off again. "I love you", Chloe sang out.

"Hey, so I need s- oop!", Aubrey walked in. "She's really tired", Chloe whispered to not wake her up. "She looks so soft, ew", Aubrey joked. "Wait, Stacie needs to see this", she giggles as she went out to her room and called Stacie, Emily, and well- everyone. "I told you guys, she's only soft for Chloe", Emily said. "I need a picture of this for blackmailing purposes", Stacie smiled. "Baby, get up, I'm hungry", Chloe softly nudged her in the shoulder. "You should just eat me then", she chuckled but stopped when she heard a series of 'Ew! Gross'. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, "So, why is there a meeting in our room? I bought 4 rooms, is that not enough?", she ranted making their laughs. "I drew you a warm bath, go get ready", Chloe rubbed her back. "You know me well", she leaned in and kissed her. "Are you coming with me?", she smirked and walked to the bathroom. "Of course not", she laughed and just stared at everyone. "Yeah, I am. Okay, bye guys!!", she pushed everyone out and joined Beca in the bathtub.