15.

Author's POV

"Hey", Beca walked to Aubrey. "Where is my girlfriend?", she asked, looking around as soon as she got off stage. "Oh, she left. She said she had to go mark papers or something?", Aubrey said. "Hey, do you know what's up with her? She's been... acting differently", Beca asked. "Well, I mean you let that girl touch you all over AND you forgot to tell her you're taken so...", Aubrey replied. "Come on, Stacie, do you think it's my fault?", Beca asked. "Well, Aubrey's hot and always right so yeah", she smiled and kissed the blonde's hand. Beca rolled her eyes and went backstage to take her car keys. "Hey, I'm going to the bar, I'll see you tomorrow", she said to Emily who's sitting with Benji and starts walking to the door. "And you, take care of her or I'll beat you up", she said when she turned to Benji. "Hey, where are ya off to?", Izzie caught her in her car. "I'm gonna go see my girlfriend", Beca drove off.

Beca took shots and shots and shots until Luke decided that she's had enough. He was about to drive her home but she's gonna get in trouble when her parents opened the door so he drove to Chloe's apartment at 1 AM. "Do you know what time is it?", Chloe rubbed her eyes when she opened her door. "Beca? What happened?", Chloe asked as Luke brought passed-out Beca in and placed her carefully on the couch. "She had shots. A lot of them. So much. I would drive her home but she's gonna get in trouble", he explained. "Oh god, uhm- thank you so much for bringing her here. Here", Chloe took her purse and took out 20 dollars. "No no, it's okay", Luke shook her head and smiled. "No please, I insist", she smiled and he took the money. Luke left and Chloe turned to see her passed out girlfriend on the couch. "What did you do, hm?", Chloe asked as she knelt next to the brunette and run her hand through her hair. "Chloe? Is that you?", Beca mumbled, her eyes barely open. Chloe hummed in response. "I love you so much. Izzie is stupid. She's very ugly too and I don't know why you got so mad but I love you", she said. "I had a lot of drinks", she added and tried to sit up. "Wait here, I'm gonna go grab something comfortable that you can change to, okay?", Beca told her girlfriend and walked to her room.After she changed Beca's clothes, she placed a trash can next to the couch just in case Beca got sick. She would move Beca to her bed but she was too tired to do it. "Get some rest okay?", she sat on the chair next to the couch.

Next Morning

"What the hell?", Beca asked herself when she woke up in Chloe's clothes on her couch. "Good morning, you", she heard the ginger said from the kitchen. "What happened?", she asked, standing up. "My head hurts", she added. "You're hungover. Luke brought you here at 1 AM. Passed out", she explained. "I'm so sorry. Don't we have school today?", Beca asked. "Yeah, I called in sick and told Emily to cover for you", Chloe answered. "Here and here and here", she gave her a mug of coffee, Advil, and a plate of French toast and placed a kiss on her cheek. Beca placed them all on the table and quickly pulled Chloe by the waist before she could walk away, "Thank you", she said and kissed her on the lips, leaving the redhead smiling. "Eat with me?", she asked and sat down. They both sat down and Beca took this moment to pop up the big question. "Are you pregnant?", she asked. Chloe almost choked on her drink. "What!?", she yelled out. "Are you saying I'm fat?", Chloe's voice softened. "No no, it's just that when Izzie came and I was late to class, you got so mad at me, you didn't even call me Beca. Amy said you might be-", Beca explained. "And you trust Amy's advice? Once she told me to go blonde because redheads don't live long", Chloe chuckled. "I'm not, pregnant. It's just that, the day Izzie came to school, my mom called. She was asking about you. And she wants to meet you", Chloe said and she saw that Beca was about to go against the idea. "And I know, I said we're not ready and she was going on and on about me never being serious in a relationship", Chloe looked down. "Well, then let's go", Beca said. "What?", Chloe was shocked. "What could go wrong? And you met my parents so", she added. "Are you sure?", Chloe asked her. "Very, plus the semester's coming to an end so we can go after our trip", Beca said casually and continued eating. "Trip?", Chloe asked. "Ohhh, I didn't tell ya, did I? Every semester break, we go on road trips. We rent an RV and you know have fun. And you're coming with me. Last semester, we went camping but it didn't end well cause Benji forgot food so we're planning on going to Florida", Beca explained. "That's like 17 hours of driving", Chloe said. "Yeah, well we have our ways of having fun", Beca smiled.

"Hey, you're here", Chloe said when she opened the door to see Aubrey. "Why are you here, again?", she asked when the blonde just went in and sat on the couch. "I'm panicking. Stacie wants to take me on a trip, with all her friends", Aubrey said. "Oh yeah, Beca just told me about that. Isn't this what you want? Something serious?", Chloe took a seat next to her friend. "I do, but, teenage girls are scary, what if her friends hate me?", Aubrey spiraled. "Calm down, I'm gonna be there too and I know them. They're cool with everyone. You'll be fine", she calmed Aubrey down. "Babe, you ran out of shampoo", Beca's voice echoed down from the bathroom. "Is that Beca?", Aubrey asked. "Yeah, she's meeting my parents, so really, I should be the one freaked out", Chloe explained. "Big step", Aubrey said. "Yeah, I know but, I don't mind it", Chloe smiled to herself. "Hey, I couldn't find anything my style in your closet so I just took this", she looked down at her shirt that says, 'I like pussy'. "Oh Aubrey, hey!", she smiled and stood behind Chloe with her arms around the redhead's neck. "So, I heard you're coming with us on the trip? Big step", she said before leaving a small kiss on Chloe's head, making her smile. "Do you think I should go?", Aubrey asked. "Dude, of course! Stacie barely brings people on this kind of stuff so, you must be special", Beca said. "But if you ever hurt her in any way, you'll get it, Posen", she added with a more serious face and tone before walking away to the kitchen. Aubrey just laughed until she saw Chloe's face. "Oh, she's not kidding. She might be small but she-", Chloe turned her face to Beca and smiled, "she takes really good care of her girls. They're like her sisters so she's not playing", Chloe said. "Hey, I have to go pick Alex up later, can I borrow your car?", Beca asked. "Mm, yeah sure, I'll come with you".