Chapter 18

Minjoo's POV

I wrecked my brain cells thinking of ideas for Yujin's big day. As a person that isn't artistically inclined, not gonna lie it was a tough time squeezing my brain juices. It's a relieve I'm not drained out yet, i guess it's the power of love — i would do anything to make my other half happy.

So the plan goes like this, I'm going to spend the entire day with her on the 1st, doing loads of fun activities together that I planned and at night there'll be the grand finale, the surprise party. We'll spend the night at Yena's. Woooow it already sounds amazing I'm exhilarated!

I heard the increasing intensity of my heart beat as it accelerated immensely at every step i took towards the entrance of her house. Filled with vim and anticipation, I scampered like an overgrown puppy, beyond thrilled to meet the birthday girl. I was dressed in a simple mint shade floral dress coupled with a pearl choker. I had my hair combed into a center part and my fringe tied into mini fish tail braids. I thumbed on the door bell and waited for the arrival of the VIP.

"Morning!!!" I yelped in a high pitch voice and proceeded to throw myself onto the sleepy birthday girl, still in her pajamas.

"Morning beautiful. You're so early! It's barely 7 and the sun's not even risen yet." The birthday girl yawned.

"I'm excited to see you baby." I pouted, hinting for a kiss.

"Thank you for coming this early, you must be tired." Yujin removed her hands which were previously around my waist and cupped my cheeks. Although she literally just woke up but her eyes still sparkled as she gaze into the depths of my soul. Leaning forward, the taller girl planted a gentle peck on my forehead. Butterflies, once again. Yujin interlocked our fingers together as we made our way into the house. As we were heading back, we passed by the water fountain and a great green grass patch. I admired the aesthetically designed building, so modern, so cozy.

The interior design of her room screams the character of Ahn Yujin

The interior design of her room screams the character of Ahn Yujin. Shades of grey may depict how tough she may seem on the exterior but however after knowing her fully, you would be able to feel her warmth and dedication towards someone.