Chapter 5

Ryujin's POV

Instagram Ryujin Caption: 'I hate school but everything's better with Yeji'comments: Yeji: Aww love you Ryudaeng!Chaeryeong: ExclusiveYuna: Bump^

Instagram
Ryujin
Caption:
'I hate school but everything's better with Yeji'
comments:
Yeji: Aww love you Ryudaeng!
Chaeryeong: Exclusive
Yuna: Bump^

That stringent looking woman in black stormed into the class, changing the ever lively atmosphere into pure silence then and there, signaling my immediate nerve reflex to hide the cellphones under the table. Her facial expression screams devil, and no one would actually have the guts to provoke her, especially women these age around the late forties undergoing menopause —moodswings can be drastically scary. A moment she can be an seraphim angel in heaven while the next she can turn into Lucifer once and for all. Thankfully today she seemed to be on the brighter side of life, at least the class noticed a tinge of smile on her face as she greeted us.

"Good morning Miss Kwon."

"Alright a very good morning to all of you. Today is the first day hence i would like everyone to have a fresh start by rearranging seats so that you guys get to mix well with the rest of the class. I realized this class can be very cliquish so by doing this i hope it will increase our class spirt and we're hoping new friendships can be fostered here. Have an open mind and let's play the game blow wind blow!"

What is going on? I've been sitting with Yeji for the whole of my school life. I can't believe I could end up sitting beside someone I'm
not that comfortable with for the rest of the term. Oh almost forgot to introduce this gang of mine who stuck by me through thick and thin. In my clique there consist of Yeji, Yuna, Lia and Chaeryeong. But who dares not to obey the almighty Miss Kwon?

Hmm this might not be too bad if i ended up sitting beside Minjoo though. I glanced over at that cotton candy pink haired girl who is sitting beside Hyewon. Minjoo's oversized off-white pullover complemented her so well, she looks adorable.

"Blow wind blow!"
"Blow what?" The class answered mono-tonelessly, the class is really not feeling it.

"Blow those......" We played afew rounds of that insignificant game of blow wind blow and we've finally come to the last round.

"Okay this is the last time you are going to change seats! The person who doesn't have a seat you will have to come up in front of the class and do a forfeit!" Ms Kwon exclaimed

"Alright blow those who's favorite colour is blue!"

Both Yujin and I were the only ones that stood up, intensifying the tension in class. There was only a seat left, which is beside Minjoo. I'm not going to give in, i'm sorry losing isn't in my dictionary.

We sprinted concurrently to the only seat left. I took off as fast as my legs could carry me. However neither of us were going to lose and complete a forfeit in front of the class, we're way too prideful for this bullshit.

I landed my ass on the seat, feeling a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I was over the moon until being slapped right back on the face by reality. I thought I won, but little did I know i'm only seating on half of the seat. Yujin's butt was seated on the other half. A burning sensation of furiousness ignited in me, I bet the taller one feels the same. We're actually two peas in a pod, glaring hard at each other, we tried to push the other off the chair. We struggled a little, made a scene as though the class was watching a MMA championship. Unfortunately the chair flipped, both of us landed on the the floor, with a loud thud, winning only the laughters of the class.

"Are you guys alright?" Miss Kwon was flabbergasted by the horrific and dramatic situation.

"Yeh of course" We said it together again.

"You guys are siblings so what's there to be so competitive about? Or is it that you guys really want to sit beside our Minjoo? Since you guys can't show me sportsmanship, you both do the forfeit together!" Ms kwon savagely mentioned.

What? This is insane. First day of school and things ain't going right for me already. Guess i'll have to admit my fate and do that damn forfeit then.