Chapter 49

Minjoo's POV

Letter

Words Unspoken
To: Min
Love: YJ.

Hello Min,

It's me once again. Today marks exactly the 4th year we're apart. I don't know why am I still continuing this when i'm never gonna pass this stack of letters to you. I guess it's really to kill time and just to pen my feelings down. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. I just had my dinner! But I didn't really eat much because I'm still not used to the western kind of food. & I saw your instagram post.....

Instagram
Minjoo
Caption: Dinner dinner dinner dinner

To be honest, each time your notification pops up saying that you posted something makes me a little jittery, but i'm so relieved you're doing well though, i'd never be able to forgive myself if something bad happens to you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To be honest, each time your notification pops up saying that you posted something makes me a little jittery, but i'm so relieved you're doing well though, i'd never be able to forgive myself if something bad happens to you. Ahh it's 11:11 again. Felt like i've been trying to tell myself to act strong these few years and today perhaps i just miss you a little more today. Do you know how much I crave for your presence right now in my life? Do you now how afraid I am that one day you'll find someone new? Min, nothing about my heart and my love for you has changed. I'll always be your guardian angel, even if I can't be by your side, i'll watch over you from afar. I love you still Kim Minjoo. I love u, always.

Yj.

I collapsed onto the floor, whimpering in desolation. It was as if my limb muscles lost its primary ability of holding myself up. I read through all the letters meticulously, making sure I don't miss out any of Yujin's heartfelt words. After knowing the truth, I can't help but to feel an overwhelming emotion gushing upon me. Somehow, I already predicted what was my family up to hence it doesn't come as too much of a surprise. however, what shocked me was that over the past years, Yujin didn't once forget about me, I was always in her mind, and that made me feel so guilty, because I spent the entire time holding a grudge against her. She thought about me every single moment, imagine how painful it must have been to not be able to share your sorrows with the one you love. I detested myself for not believing in our love, I hated myself for not understanding Yujin enough. I've always thought that I was the one who loved more, but I guessed not. Her love for me was colossal, it was selfless, and that's something that can't be compared to mine. I spent the entire night reading through all the letters, bawling my eyes out. It was 4.07 Am when I managed to read through the entire stack. I packaged everything back nicely into the box and hugged it tightly, knowing how important this treasure is to me.

Yujin's POV

Ding Dong

The doorbell rang continuously totally destroying the perfect dream scene of me and Minjoo.