Ch 16 - My Protector?

Start from the beginning

Ram immediately swept is hand over the lotus dial as if  remembering and feeling something. For the Lotus of his life his shree's feel resided in it. Ram's heart bloomed with an unknown bliss.

"Of course Urmi. Afterall you choose it. How will i not like it. Now tie it and then i will give you your gift. "

Then came the moment Urmila  applied Tilak on his forehead and tied the holy thread across the Lord of the Universe's wrist. Bonding the Lord and his Ksheer Sagar in this Birth.

The Devas and the Lords in the Trilok showered the sibblings with heavenly flowers.

She then picked the Thal of sweets to feed his brother.

She took a Laddoo to his mouth. Just as he was about to have a bite the ever notorious Urmila pulled it back and ate it.

"Urmiiiiii!! "

"Catch me! " and she ran with the thal Ram behind him to catch her.  Their giggles filled the entire palace. Ram finally caught her and tickled her.
"Here,  have your gift sister. "

While both of them were having a good time together Laksh saw this from the entrance while some tears escaped his eyes.  He missed his Shanta didi. Its been so many years since she last tied him Rakhi.  How she used to pamper him.  How Laksh used to irritate her. All the memories came down flooding. Ram also used to miss her alot but today because of Urmila that void decreased. But for Laksh it was still the same.

"I miss you di... " he uttered under his breath but audible enough to hear for those who care.

He left the place dissapointed not knowing someone saw this state of him which he wanted to hide from the world.

(guesses?????)

EVENING

Sita and Urmila were going towards their room to when they met a worried Ram on their way.

"Ram Bhaiya. What happened? Why are you tensed? " questioned Urmi

"Urmi, Rajkumari Sita have you seen Laksh? "

"no. What happened?" responded Sita

"Must be aimlessly roaming somewhere." mumbled Urmila

Sita pinched her secretly and gave her a threatening smile.

"aah!  I mean no i haven't him Ram Bhaiya" Urmila faked a smile.

"I haven't seen him since morning. Mata saw him last in afternoon. Never mind don't worry i will find him. Good day princesses. " with this Ram left.

"Didi" Urmila turned hissing and in a complaining tone. But Sita was already running towards some other direction.

"Urmi you go to the room i will be back in a while" before Urmila could protest or question her Sita was out of her sight. 

Sita went towards the common room
took some stuff she required and went towards the backgarden of the palace which was usually silent and dense.

After half  an hour she finally found what she was looking for.

Laksh sat there under a tree with a gloomy face with a ring close to his heart. The ring was a gift from his Shanta didi.

Sita's face brightened up seeing him safe and well but his gloomy face caused a pain in her heart.

"Lakshman" she said in a slow voice

"Sita didi" he immediately wiped his face snd turned towards her.

She saw it in his eyes. He cried and Sita's heart wrenched.

"Laksh. I thought you were serious when you called me didi the first day. "

"I was didi. "

"Then why are you hiding your tears from me Laksh. Don't you know elder sister is just like your mother. You cannot hide anything from her. "

"Did....... "

Before he could complete she went to a nearby tree gathered the stuff she brought. She pulled Lakshman's wrist up and tied a beautiful marble-finish red and green  Ganesha Kundan rakhi.

 She pulled Lakshman's wrist up and tied a beautiful marble-finish red and green  Ganesha Kundan rakhi

"Now i have all the rights a sister has."
and fed her a laddoo.

Tears once again brimmed Lakshman's eyes the only difference being this time they were happy tears.
"Promise me Laksh you will never hide your tears from me. And smile please i want to see my brother smiling. "

A big smile formed Laksh's face for Maithili was indeed special.

"I promise didi i will never hide my tears from you. Also if you ever need me this bother of yours shall always be there for you even if it means fighting death. I shall be didi!! I shall be!! "

****

At Kailash Mata Parvati stopped while feeding Ganesha and Murugan and tears filled her eyes.

"Mata why are you crying? What happened." questioned both

"These are happy tears sons.  These are happy tears!  My Sakhi's, your mamishree's, Shree's protector is here. He will be Bharata's and Sakhi's shield in tough times.  He will be remembered as the most devoted brother ever.  There was no one like him and never will be. "

************************************

Hey Peps. All well i hope.

As promised I am back with a new chapter covering two most important bonds of our book.

You guys wanted Ram and Urmila's scene. Here it is.

Hope you like Lakshman and Sita's bond as well.

Vote, comment, review!! Enjoy.
Love yaa.

This chapter is dedicated to my dear peps as an apology for that Rhyme stuff Srija_Siyaand Paarthini ❤❤❤

Most importantly today(25th August) is the last day for weaving a yarn. So i will close it at midnight. Be quick!!!

Byee! Tata!!