Chapter 20 : End

Taehyung's POV

"I gather all of you here to announce a very special announcement. I am now giving my power being the mafia boss to my son. Kim Taehyung. I expect all of you to respect him and treat him the way each of you did" that was a long speach from dad.

Tonight is the night we will be doing a big mission. It will be the biggest mission here underground.

After dad said few more things.

I was just looking at Rosé the whole time.

After that I knew some will approach me. Some of them ask some questions. Mostly girls.

Rosé was just glaring at me. Then I glare back at her when I saw a guy who was about to approach her

"hey pretty girl are you free tonight?" aan ask. Then another man came

"won't you mind spending the time with us tonight?" that's when I felt like I will kill them.

"She's the mafia's boss's girlfriend. Don't ever mess or hurt her you'll be dead" Jimin said while laughing.

I smirk when the two men look at me. Be thankful I'm in good condition. I was shocked when someone pulled me out.

"YAH WHAT THE-" my words were cute of when I saw who it was.

"what?!" Rosé ask angrily. While her arms crossed and have a cute angry pouting face.

Ah.. What a cutie

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was you" I said and snake my hand on her waist. She glare at me.

"now you know" She said with full of sarcasm. Like she ate a plate of sarcasm because of the way she talk sarcastically.

"Hey I'm sorry okay" I said while pulling her closer.

"aym showy owkay" she mocked me I chuckled because she looked cute. "yeah whatever" She rolled her eyes.

"anyway we need to prepare we are leaving in ten minutes" She said and got back to her fierce face. I smiled. She looks really pretty.

Rosé's POV

"Jennie your up in 5 minutes" I said through the ear piece. I am at the cctv room with Lisa amd Jisoo. While Jimin and Taehyung are going to make sure Jennie will be doing her job.

"what happen if this fail?" Jisoo ask

"if this fail I'll kill him directly" I answered.

"so talking about that... You and Taehyung huh?!" Lisa teased

My cheeks heat up thinking about that. What we did in the bathroom. Gosh didn't know I was that wild as far as I know I'm only a mafia girl not a wild one!

"shut up" I said and focused

I look at the computer I can see what Jennie was clearly wearing. She is wearing a pink laced bra and a black mini skirt. Her hair was curled. Red lips. Black channel heels.

A few minutes later I can see her sat on that Jung's lap.

Damn she's wild!

Jimin will sure get angry.

Remembering tge name Jung I have a friend name that too! But he's a nice guy.

I zoom it a little and saw how she places her hand on his neck and put the tracking device. What a clever girl. She slowly run her hands to his chest and back to her own lap. I admit that Jung guy is actually attractive even though he's a little old.