Chapter 6 : I'm Already Falling..

Rosé smiles at Taehyung. Taehyung didn't know but he also have a soft heart for Chae. Only for her.

They are at the cafeteria eating because it's already lunch time. It was just the same day.

Rosé found this day the best even though Jimin and the girls wasn't there. Also Taehyung found this day the best because he could spen time with Rosé. He like sthe way she's childish and innocent.

You won't evem see girls glaring at Rosé after Jisoo Jennie and Lisa almost kill those girls they never did anything to Rosé anymore. But also there are still some girls who are angry at Rosé.

But something came in to Taehyung's mind. When he became the mafia boss cam he still be this close to Rosé? Yes. He still can. But... If other mafia knew about Rosé being close to Taehyung. They will target Rosé. But... Taehyung will never let that happen. He will protect Rosé no matter what happen. He will do anything for Rosé whatever it cost because he is slowly falling for her. Later on he might fall deeply.

Rosé. On the other hand doesn't know what feeling or that evem means. She oy know she's happy with Taehyung. She lile sit when Taehyung is always beside her. She will never let any girls take him from her. Like her family said she is very protective to the people she love.

"let's go back to class?" Taehyung ask Rosé who is eating her cake almkst finish. You can see her plate really clear like it was so clean.

"hmmm. But... Let's buy drink first" Rosé said softly. That's how she normally tall. That's why it's so calming when you talk to her

Will she be scared of me if she knew who I really am? That question never leaves Taehyung's mind. He felt like if Rosé knew who he really was. The bad boy, rude amd arrogant him. Will she still like him beside her. But when you love someone you will accept them by who they are right? That is what Taehyung is holding on to right now.

They bought drinks and go to class. They have different class. Rosé have 1 hour science. Taehyung has physics 1 hour also.

Rosé enters her class and there were no teacher and some students are srill not there. She sat on the very back because Taehyung told her so. But usually she would seat in the middle or something.

A girl came to Rosé. Rosé was a little scared. Girls would usually shout at her and glare at her and say mean things to her when she's alone. The girl look like a badass by its black outfit yet sexy one . She looks a little scary.

"Hi I'm Chaeyoung " The girl said

"oh h-hi" Rosé shyly said. Chaeyoung chuckle because of her cute face. She found her very very cute.

"how about you what's your name?" Dahyun softly asl because she didn't want to scare Rosé.

"I'm Roseanne but m-my korean name is C-chaeyoung also" she said with a smile "oh but call me R-Rosé" She stutter because of shyness.

"oh let me introduce you to some of my friends" Dahyun said. "girls come here meet Rosé!"

Two girls came.

"this is Dahyun and this is Joy" Chaeyoung said.

"h-hi I'm Rosé" She shyly wave her hands. Joy and Dahyun smiled at her.

They sat next to Rosé. Rosé has a new friend but of course she wouldn't replace Jisoo Jennie and Lisa never. Ever. In her entire life.

A girl who was so obsessed with Taehyung was glaring at Rosé after knowing Taehyung was close with Rosé even though it was just a days after they first meet.

Was Taehyung falling to soon? Well who wouldn't fall for her she's a definition of perfection.

That girl was name Kera. Kera an obsess girl with Taehyung. He always fight those whp get close to him.

She came close to Rosé.

"Hi I'm Kera. Can we be friends?" She ask.

Chaeyoung Dahyun and Joy knows about her obsession about Taehyung. They wanted to br friends with Rosé because they know  Rosé is a very sweet girl and friends worthy.

"No she can't be friends with a user" Chayoung said. She's more of the badass while dahyun is hot headed amd Joy was the jolly one.

"excuse me what?" Kera ask

"Kera let's not be fake shall we?" Joy ask

What they didn't know some of the students were watching them bicker like some kind of kids but in a fun way to watch.

"waht do you mean fake?" She innocently ask. She's faking the innocent . Rosé was just there seating scared of whatever is going to happen almost backing her face.

"come on everyone knows about your obsession" Chayoung said.

"obsession?" Rosé finally talk.

"it's nothing Rosé come on let's go to the faculty room to get the teacher" Joy took her hand and get out of there.

After she was gone there the fight started to get heated.

Chaeyoung Dahyun and Joy hated Kera. Before they were friends with Taehyung because Jennie was friends with them. But they weren't that close to Taehyung.

"don't you even dare touch Rosé don't you dare do the same thing you did to us" Chaeyoung angrily said.

Kera let out a sarcastic chuckle "like you can do anything about what I'll do to her. Remember guys were three and I'm alone but still I defeated you" Kera said

"everyone change slut" Dahyu finally talk. She was keeping her temper because she didn't want to scare Rosé by shouting.

"aww is that so? Later on Taehyung will he finally mine!" kera started thinking of Taehyung. Fantasizing about him and her.

"thise things your thinking can only be true in your thoughts" Dahyun said. It made Kera angry. So angry. She faces Dahyun

"what did you said?!"

"I hope you cleaned your ears before goimg to school right?" Dahyun said.

"You really pissing me off—"

"your thoughts and fantasizing will never be real!" Dahyun said.

"fantasize all you want but we both know in the emd only Rosé can do that wity him" Chaeyoung whisper in to Kera and laugh maniacally.