Chapter 14 : Who?

Rosé's POV

I wanted to go to the underground but I remember I have school! I hate school. Acting like I want to be there is so hard.

I wanted to make an excuse that I'll dye my hair blond! I'll tell Jimin later.

Lisa also wanted me to dye my hair blond. Like 'dye'. So it wouldn't be hard for me.

Sooner or later I know Taehyung will knew about me. But I need to finish this half way before he knew.

"okay class dismissed"

I just found my self in the cafeteria eating with my friends. I didn't really pay attention. It made me think. Why donI feel like that girl that dad introduced me has connection with this mission.

"Hey I'll just go to the bathroom" I excuse. My self

As I was in the hallway I noticed tgat there were no students. Maybe it's because it's already lunch time. But there were a group of girls. Like theres six of them.

Their faces are screaming fight.. Aish!

"hey you! Scardy cat!" A girl screams. I ignore it because I don't know if it was meant for me.

"Yah! ROSÉ!" Scream the girl.

I face them giving them my innocent look. Don't make me do this please

"why do you keep getting close to Taehyung?" Kera came out of no where noe there are seven of them.

"I-I d-don't know" I fake stutter. If she ever touch me damn I'll fight back

"Remember this don't ever get close to him." She added

"Your just some kind of slut that wanted his attention" She said again. I badly wanted to slap her.

I saw the movement of her arms that was about to slap me. But I stopped it. That's it.

"Remember don't be some kind of obsessed girl towards him" I said and harshly let go of her hands.

"and also..." I cross my arms. "it's not my fault that he likes me" I added

"Duh" I rolled my eyes.

"and of course... Don't you dare cross the line again" I said before continue walking. I hope there is no one who saw that.

"Saw that" I jump out of surprise

"aish" I hit his arm. Chanyeol... Suilgi's boyfriend.

"What a good girl you are huh" He tease.

"What a bad boy you are huh?" I said.

"don't worry Rosie... I'll keep that" Then he laugh.

"your annoying" I said

"anyways goodbye I have a date"

"so your cutting class?" I ask

"duh what do you think?"

By that he left.

I came back to my seat again just to see those six obsessed girl beside our table.

"what took you so long?" Taehyung ask

"That girl." I pointed at Kera's tables

" did she do anything?" He ask

"nah I'm fine" I said.

His caring attitude makes me just want to fall harder.

But I'm still not half way there Taehyung. I'm sorry for my lies. I hope you won't hate me. I'm doing this... For mom and dad. Jimin? Nah his fine.

What bothers me the most is... What will they do if they knew that i killed her daughter. I just wa ted to laugh so hard. I know her plan. It's a very common one! She's a dumb user.

She can never make me hate mom and dad. I'd be dead first.

----------

The story is confusing I know!!

But of course that's what makes it mote interesting so you'll be thrilled.