Chapter 15 : Good Bad?

Rosé's POV

I was in the coffee shop. Waiting for my dad. He said he gotten an information from the person who wanted to kill Mr. Kim. Everything is so confusing. I don't understand a single one.

I have my normal look. Blond hair, black shirt, high waisted short, and natural look.

I look like a mix of my two personality.

A man came and sat in front of me. It was dad. He gave me an envelope and I took it. After reading it. I felt speechless. There were pictures of their plans. Pictures of them. Pictures of me!

They were spying on me?

"where did you got this?" I ask.

"It was from Mr. Kim" He simply answered.

Now everything is becoming clear. I think I'm already at the half way. What I need to do now is to... Tell Taehyung. I mean... He could... Help? Me?

"Dad...."

"please take care of you self" I added.

"I will" He said.

I gave him back the envelope after I took photos of it.

"dad call me if something happened" I said.

He nodded and left.

When will this stop? I don't even k ow why is this happening to me? Did she really wanted to use dad? Did mom did anything to her? Did my brother did something to her?then why is she making my family suffer like this?

As far as I know I didn't do anything to her.

I ordered a cake and waited for Lisa. I need to tell her this. She's the only person I can trust for now.

But someone caught my eyes outside.

Taehyung.

He was looking at me woth Dark eyes. Did he saw it?

I immediately stood up and went outside just to find him looking at me.

"What was that?" The only words that come out from his mouth but it got a lot of explanation.

"I... I'm sorry" I said.

"Dark?" he ask. I just nodded.

"how long?" He ask

"three years" I said.

"why didn't you tell me?" He ask.

That's when I got back to my senses.

I walk towards him until he hit the walk. I look in to his eyes. He looks back.

"Because good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" I answer

"so you're one of them" he ask. I can see how a smirk grew on his face.

"not anymore" I said before leaving. He didn't bother to follow me. We both need space. We both need to process everything that is happening.

I need to know why she picked dad for her own fault.

---------

Lot of secrets are haven't been told yet bit that's okay.

This story is about to end.

Like 7 more chapter? Or 5?lemme think. If I don't get bored with this story I'll do 10 but if I do ill do 7 or 5 or 6.hahaha

There ya go!

I always put Rosé now let's put Taehyung.

Sorry for the short chapters. The next chapters will be long that's why.