Chapter 17 : The Fight

Rosé's POV

"I'm sorry" That's all I said

"when were you planning to tell me?" He calmly ask but I can feel the anger every words he's saying.

"I didn't want you to feel the sadness I felt before" I said and look away because my tears wanted to fall again.

"I don't understand you!" he screams

"you wouldn't of course" I sarcastically said. "I d-did for you!"

"I can't accept it" He said. I still didn't bother to look at him.

"you wouldn't. Even I, didn't" I said and gave hik a quick glance.

"So that's why you enter mafia world?" He ask

"w-what?" I was confused who told him that

"Taehyung told me everything" He said. I look away.

"I'm sorry okay. I just wanted justice for my siblings for our siblings for her! That's all I wanted. But still even though I'm the highest is the rank I still haven't... Haven't even know even a little detail... That's all I wanted... After that I'm good.. I'm leaving.. I can sleep well at night.. I can go on a day without thinking that I feel pity to my self that I still haven't give justice about her death. Who would?! Who the fuck woul?! We were just having some fun time then she'll be shot in a very rare time of a life? Who the fuck wouldn't want justice or you can even call it revenge because if I see that person I'll kill him... I'll shot him a million times until there is no more bullets... "

" but you could have just told me so we could give justice about her death together! I'm your brother for damn sake! I'm your brother!! You know one I'll knew it right? "He gave me an anger look.

" because for fuck sake I didn't want you to be hurt. You mnow how I felt that time? You know how much I want to cry in your arms because like you said you're my brother! But I didn't want you to be hurt like me!! "I scream." I would rather keep all the pain by my self because I can't stand you crying"

"I know.. I know!.. I KNOW!! But.. You know I'll knew it one day. That one day the memories will turn back. It keeps playing in my mind, how she got shot! It hurts... Like HELL!" tears started to fall down his cheeks.

"I know.. But I didn't expect it because it was almost years I thought it was permanent already. But I also know one day you'll knew but I expected that, that day I already gave justice to her death" i tried not to scream it's only the two of us now. I wouldn't want us to fight also

"I get your point but don't you get mine?" He is not calmed

"I get it also" I said.

It was silence none of the both of us wanted to break it. I started walking out. I know he got his car. I just needed time. I need time to think. I'm tired.

As I arrived home I heard his car so I went upstairs and lock the door. I went inside the bathroom. I still have my clothes on but I still turn on the water.

I started crying.

------------

I just found my self in front of the school. Even though I have so many damn problems I needed to go to school.

I enter the school. Yes I drive

"So he knew already?"

I look at my side and saw Lisa who is looking at the hallway.

"Yeah" I simply answer.

The whole day I was quiet. Thinking when will this stop

"Rosie are you okay you've been quiet all day" Jennie ask worriedly.

I gave her a faint smile.

"yah! Pasta who did this to you huh? Whonis it? Do we gave to slap them 2 times?" Jisoo unnie ask and I chuckle

"finally you smiled" Jennie happily said

We're with Jimin and Taehyung but none of them talk.

"you both also what's wrong with you?!" Jisoo angrily ask

"not in the mood noona" Taehyung said

"hmo stupid reason" Jennienunnie rolled her eyes.

She and Jisoo just started talking because none of us didn't want to. I look at Lisa she gave me slight smile.

Thanks for being there Lali

I'm sorry unnies I've been lied about myself, my personality. Everything about me. But don't worry unnies just need a little time and I'll reveal my self to the both of you.

-----------

Yow sup? Sorry don't expect me to do daily updates. Maybe three times a week!

Love lots

Keep saife.

Update badsé is back Y'all. She look badass yah!!