Chapter 19 : I Love You

They were at school. Rosé was eyeing on everyone secretly. Her friends didn't even notice. They are now okay. Even with her brother. They fixed everything. They explain everything.

Rosé's POV

I almost jump when someone held hand I slowly look at who it was. Taehyung. He didn't even look at me he was looking straight forward and has his serious face on.

"Your skirt is to short" Taehyung said. He seems mad. Well the skort I'm wearing rught know is not mine it's actually Jisoo unnie because I forgot to wash mine.

The skort is a little loose because I have tge thinnest waist they said.

"so what exactly you want me to do?" I ask

"nothing. I'm getting my position tomorrow. Dad is sick and needed to retired" Taehyung suddenly open up that topic.

"Mr. Kim?" Rosé ask. Mr. Kim was like a father to her.

"yeah" He shortly answered.

I can feel girls eyes on me. Glaring at me. Confused look.

Don't worry honey I am confused too! Confused why is he acting like this!

I don't hate is but can't he clear things up first?

I just realized that I was in front of my classroom.

"I'll be here after your class bye" By that Taehyung already left.

Me and Lisa went inside the class room. I was greeted by glares of some girls. I rolled my eyes and harshly sat on my seat.

"hey you dating?" Chaeyoung ask me

"you seem... Close hmm?" Dahyun ask wiggling her eyes brows.

"so spill the tea sis" Joy said.

I look at Lisa and I saw her waiting for an answer.

"I don't know he didn't evem confess" I blurted out.

"but his actions tells it" Lisa said

"yeah action speak louder than words" Joy said

"action speak louder than words but actions without words is confusing" Rosé said and even rolled her eyes.

They conversation was cut off when the teacher came.

———

After class Rosé got out and she expected Taehyung to be there. And there he is waiting for her.

"let's go?" Taehyung ask

"oh Imma go to the conference room first" Rosé said.

"I'll go with you"

"hey don't make out in the bathroom okay?" Lisa said and gabe them a evel laugh

"if you will please lock the door" Joy added making me blush.

"go to a cubicle if you want" Chaeyoung laugh

"and don't moan to loud" added Dahyum before the four of them left.

I walk first because I felt my cheels burning. I know I'm blushong hard right now.

Fuck! Fuck the four of you!

I cuss them in my mind.

Soon I arrived im the toilet. I went in. Noticing there are no students. I went inside the cubicle. I thought Taehyung waited outside but I was surprised when I saw him leaning on the sink.

He look hot.

I went next to the sink he was lenaing on and wash my handsI turn around and saw in infront of me. Both of his hands went to my sides so I'm lock. His body almost pressing on mine.

"didn't you know seeing you in that short skirt making me turn on?" After those words my eyes widen. I look down at his you-know-what-it-is I can see a huge bulged

I look back and made an eye contact with him.

Taehyung's POV

I am so fucking hard right know but I'm stopping my self.

I use my other hands way to uer cheeks and made our lips touch and the other hand of mine to her waist making the kiss deepen.

"hmm" She moan softly.

I carry her making her legs wrap around my waist. I support her weight by holding her butt.

My kiss went to her lips to her jaw and to her neck. I didn't put a mark on because we are in school.

"ahh" She softly moan. Her moan is like a music I would always want to hear.

Her hands travel down my chest to my tummy and my harden dick and back to my chest. She arched her nsck a little to the side giving me more access.

"Taehyung.. L-lets not.. Do this here" She moaning said.

I suddenly forgot that we were in school. She slide down me he womanhood touching my manhood she smirk before going out.

I followed her and gave her a soft kiss before saying

"I Love you"

"I Love you too"

——————

Sorry if it was a little uhm short. This story will soon end because I am planning on another one. I will post it after this.

Sorry for the kids who are reading this. I didn't put any R-18 things because I know some of you are still young.

This is kinda funny though

You wanna know where lisa is? She's seating on the couch laughing