Chapter 12 : Mission Done

Rosé's POV

I took their orders. I plave it on their table

"here's your order sir" Then I went inside again.

"Hey new girl bring this to that girl in table four" a girl said. I think she's also a staff.

I can see Taehyung looking around. If he's in investigation or some kind of spy. He will get caught easily. Sometimes I just wanted to teach him how.

"okay" I simply answered. I took the tray she wasn't alone. But it was an all the same drink. I took the powder and put some in.

This is what you'll get if you tried to flirt with my dad. I know if a person is pretending or not. I have encountered mamy people already amd it's enough for me to know who is real and fake.

I waited for a few seconds until the powder was already melted. It doesn't smell anything. It wasn't a usual poisoning powder. It's a rare one

I close my eyes and trying to get in my spirit and open my eyes with a smirk

Game on. I like this mission.

I walk in a sassy way. I am good at anything. Sometimes I even do fake modeling just to kill a photographer. But thank god I have a good face and body.

I put down their drink. There was 3 guys one girl and her. Of course.

I put her drink in front of her amd glance for a moment.

I tool the tray again and went back in the counter.

I watch her drink it. HAHAHA. She will get dizzy first and I know she'll begoing in the toilet soon. Just please I'm praying that no one will notice it.

My eyes widen when Taehyung followed her in the bathroom. What the fuck!

I love him but damn he's ruining my night!

I followed them and Taehyung stops as he noticed me.

"Sir what are you going to do in the girls bathroom?" I ask.

"uhm the girl looks loke she's not in g-good c-condition" He stuttering. I wanted to roll my eyes but I control mybself.

So he cared about that girl?

"I'll take care of it" I said and he nodded. But ue still haven't left

"Is the anything I can do for you?" I ask

"uh.. C-can I a-ask what's your n-name?" He nervously ask. As far as I know Taehyung he might look like he's nervous scared and unprofessional but once you piss him off I'm leaving I don't want to die.

"Uhm" I tried to think. "dark Roseanne" I said and smirk before leaving.

I'll make you drown in confusion and curiosity.

That's how I treat people. That knows me as who really I am.

I got in and I heard footsteps. That means Taehyung already left. Good.

"Your R-Roseanne" She stutter.

"you can also call me your death" I said before taking my gun and point it at her amd just before I knew she's already on the ground. Of course I pit silencer in my gun. I didn't want to scare away people.

I got out secretly. I already hack the cctv. So I'm not scared to get caught. And the people here don't even care because of the loud ass music.

I took my bag before wearing clothes again. I put mu mask and left.

Mission done!!

But... If Taehyung... He aks... My name.. Fuck..

Taehyung's POV

I'm in complete confusion..

Dark Roseanne. Park Roseanne. It's not the same Taehyung! They're the complete opposite.

Jimin said Rosé will be back. Os I already decided to go there.

I am seating in their couch.

"Taehyung?" Rosé ask she was wearing a pink big shirt and white sweat pants. With her brown hair and no make up face.

So different.

"Ow I just want to see you but I'm going already" I said.

She smiles. That smile. That's completely different from the smirk that Dark Roseanne has.

I also didn't notice anything in that bar except for the girl that went in the bathroom.

I hug her before leaving. Ut that dark smell amd sweet. Combined. That's bery familiar. To the girl and i. My dad's office.

No Taehyung! She's too sweet and innocent for that dumb.

After that I went in my dad's office.

Mr Kim's POV ( Taehyung's dad)

"Except for the girl in the bathroom" Taehyung added

I need to train you more. I put their mission together. To train Rosé to be a perfect mafia girl and to train Taehyung to be better at observation.

Rosé is already good at everything in such a young age. And Taehyung he still needed to practice the observation. That's why I put Rosé in. Rosé is the best at being a spy. She always complete the mission.

Another reason why I put them together. First to make Taehyung good at observing and to make Rosé good at acting. I know she noticed Taehyung observing. That girl. She's hood at everything.

Even acted like a student to kill a teacher.

I'll wait till they met each other as the real them.

Taehyung always tell me he likes Rosé so much. Hmm will he still after...

Ugh..

If you love someone you will accept them

------------

Guys that's a coming soon book

Guys that's a coming soon book. I'm already preparing Jenmin and Jinsoo book. Liskook book is... Slow edit. I'm taking my time.

Also I'm editing my two published book already.

Check it.

Soon I'll post the Jenmin and Jinsoo trailer. But of course you'll need to wait.

Check it in my account!