Chapter 1 : Start

Roséanne Park a daughter of a really rich CEO named Park Jung. Her mother hated her when she was young.

"Rosé let's go meet my new girlfriend" His dad said.

"what? No!" Rosé pouted and cross her arms

She hated when his dad gets a girlfriend. Because his past girlfriend hated Rosé and always hurt her. She doesn't want to feel that way again. She hated it. She doesn't really know how to fight back because she was too innocent and sweet.

"you got a girlfriend dad?" Jimin Rosé's brother ask.

"let's see if Rosé doesn't wamt her them I wouldn't" His dad said

"fine" Rosé said

"go wear something for sports" His dad said

Rosé went to her room and tie her brown hair. And left some strands of hair. Her hair is really soft and long. It makes her look more adorable.

She went to her closet and look for clothes

She looks at herself. She looks fine. She doesn't really know what is style but in some reason she's good at picking outfits that is cute. Mostly of her clothes are those nome revealing

She went down stairs and saw her dad wearing a white shirt and black sweat pants.

His dad is only 38 years old so his dad has a very masculine body and handsome face.

"let's go?" His dad ask softly. He always baby Rosé because she's very sweet.

He even skips all her lessons that has connections with Sex because he doesn't want Rosé to get early pregnant lile her mom.

"Isn't oppa coming?" she confusingly ask

"he said he'll meet his friends" his dad said

They went inside the car and went to the. They are going to he playing tennis with her dad's new girl.

"dad what uf she's mean?" Rosé ask. You can see that she's scared in her eyes.

"then I wouldn't marry her" His dad said and smiled slightly.

They arrived and Rosé saw the woman. The woman was very mean she can sense it.

"Hi" His dad said to the woman.

"Hi is this your daughter?" She ask

"hi" Rosé greeted happily

"Hi I'm your dad's girlfriend" She said in a fake sweet voice.

They started playing. The girl almost hit Rosé but his dad protected her. Rosé felt like she's very mean.

After they play gis dad started to pick uo all the balls.

Rosé hop on his back his dad was used to her being childish.

"dad don't marry that woman okay?" Rosé said.