Chapter 4 : Alone Time

A group if girls came.

"can we seat here?" They ask. The girls seems familiar to Jennie Jisoo and Lisa. But Rosé didn't recognize them. They are thise girls that always glare at Rosé.

Rosé didn't recognized them because she always ignore them. She has her own world.

Taehyung and Jimin look at each other. Smelling a fight. Jennie clenched her jaw aggressively. Lisa poked her tongue on the side of her cheeks. Jisoo tilted her head on the side harshly making them hear her bones making sounds.

"uhm I'll take it as a yes" The girls said and was about to seat when Jennie talk.

"it's a no dumbass" Jennie said. But they still stood up there. Rosé wonder what's the meaning of dumbass. Her curiosity made it worse. Rose was about to ask what's the meaning of it when Jisoo speaks.

"are you a fucking Deaf?" Jisoo said. The girls just smirk. Rosé wonder what is fucking?

Again Rosé and her curiosity wanted to know the meaning of it. She was again about to ask some questions but stops her self when Lisa talks.

" I assumed you are not dumb right? Stop it with tour dumb shit" Lisa said

Rosé thinks again what is the meaning of Shit? Her curiosity couldn't take it. Sje was so curious about it.

"Tae get Rosé out of here get her home please I'll take care of this" Jimin whisper to Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded

"uh... Rosé let's go home?" Taehyung ask

Rosé hesitant first but she saw the tension on both side and she was also scared on what is  about to happen. She just nodded and take Taehyung's hand.

They went inside Taehyung's car and drove on her way home.

"Tae what's the meaning of dumbass?" Rosé ask. Taehyung look at her for a second. He can see her cute innocent and curious face.

"it's a bad word don't say it" Taehyung said in a warning voice. Taehyung didn't want to ruin her innocent attitude. He like Rosé as she it. He doesn't want her to change.

"what about shit?" She ask again. Taehyung found her cursing sexy. But of course he know that he will be dead to her dad and Jimin and of course her sister and last but not the least Jisoo and Lisa.

"it's also a bad word don't say that" He said again.

Rosé remember the word that Lisa said.

"what about fucking?" She ask.

Something comes in Taehyung's mind but he shrug it off before he do something to Rosé. He know it will be his end if he did it to her.

"fucking is doing something" Taehyung said

Rosé thought about it. What does he mean by doing something?

"let's fuck?" She ask

"w-what?" It made Taehyung stutter and stops the car.

"what are they doing when they are fucking?" Rosé ask

Taehyung eyes widen. He remembered he didn't say what fucking was doing. He looks away and started driving again.

"you don't need to know the meaning of it. And don't ever say that again." he said. Rosé just nodded like a kid.

Soon they reach Rosé home. Nobody was there so Taehyung decided to accompany her so she can be safe. There were no maids because Rosé never like maids she said she only wants her family in their house and not other people also.

They sat on the sofa.

Rosé started playing horror movie even though she know to her self that she is a scardy cat. They turn off the lights because Taehyung wanted it to he more scary.

They started watching. Taehyung didn't find it scary so he just lookbat Rosé the whole time. Rosé would cover her self with the pillow whenever theres a scary part and will slightly scream.

Taehyung found it super cute. She looks lile a scared baby.

"You didn't watch" Rosé said after they watched the horror movie

"it's not scary" Taehyung simply answers.

"it was" Rosé argue like a kid.

"it's not" Taehyung answer

"it is!" Rosé said like a child.

"It's not" Taehyung said.

"it is!" Rosé still was arguing with him and atood up amd put both of her hands on her wais like an angry kid.

"it's not" Taehyung answer and also stood up

"it is Taehyung" Rosé said and look at him. She looks up a little because he's taller.

"it's not" Taehyung said leaning closer.

"Guys?"

"what?!" both of them answer at the same time

Rosé gasp as she saw her unnies with messy hair and some bruises.

"Unnie what happen?" Rosé immediately run to her unnies.

"well those girl piss me so fuc—" Jennie was about ot curse but then Taehyung cut her off

"Language" Taehyung said.

Rosé fix their hairs. And get her first aid kit and stsrted to heal their small wounds. Jisoo and Lisa would whine in pain but Jennie she's used to it. She's a mafia she always get bruises.

"next time don't do that again" Jimin scold the three of them

"they started it!" Jisoo shouted.

"we're not even close why would they ask to seat next to us?!" Jennie was really piss off.

"it's their damn fault. If I ever see them glare at Rosé they wouldn't have any pair of eyes anymore" Lisa said.

Rosé wonder again. What's Damn? She questioned her self. She thought theybwere speaking in another language. So she just shrug it off.

"evem though! You girls— aish!" Jimin was so stress.

"Jimin let them." Taehyung said.

It's not that Jimin didn't like the way they protected Rose but the three of them almost killed those girls. He's thankful that Jin amd Jinvs staff help him.

Uhm... Let's eat? "Rosé ask trying to ease the tension