"Protective" Leon Moments

Start from the beginning

It wasn't too bad at first. Every member was busy with their own things, but I guess it was evident everyone was tired. There were small annoyances and Chan had to tell them off, since he was the eldest now. It made him miss not being, but sometimes you can't control other things. So he had twice the load, as the eldest hyung and as the leader. Not necessarily keep everyone in line but be there to oversee everything. He didn't want a manager to take his job because no matter how kind their manager was, they were the manager and not a member really.

Chan just wanted to sleep and rest and not think about anything

Chan just wanted to sleep and rest and not think about anything. The boys were arguing over what to eat, some were noisy playing. "Hyung. You should rest," Chan turned to see that it was Leon who had told him. The older explained to the younger that he was supposed to be responsible and take care of the others. But Leon wasn't having any of it. He brought Chan to the couch, wherein Leon asked the other members to move, and made him lie down. "Hyung, I'll be responsible. Take a rest, read, play games, or any other stuff. I'll handle this for tonight at least." The older wanted to argue but Leon had left him no room too.

"Boys!" All the others came stumbling in the living room and had seen Chan lying down. It was Leon who called them. "What do you all want for dinner?" The boys were pitching in everything they wanted and almost arguing. "Listen, I'll call the place I go to. They have everything you guys want, that would offer reasonable serving sizes. Now, I need someone to entertain Chan hyung," Felix, I.N and Jisung offered and Leon allowed them. But giving them instructions to entertain the older but not tire him. "Minho hyung and Seungmin, could you guys please get the finished laundry. I just placed them in the room but I haven't distributed it to the members. I also labelled whose pile is whose." The two boys nodded and immediately went to do what was asked of them. After all it was just easy. "As for you both, Binnie and Jinnie could you both please just check and see to it that all of our plates are ready to use for later. I'll be calling in for the order." The boys nodded and all did as asked. Chan was amazed at how Leon thought.

He was thankful for his dongsaeng for taking charge tonight. It had been a fairly peaceful one.

3. Trying to be Ignorant Changbin

Calling Changbin a pig was something said in a very playful manner. But only the members understood the whole joke. So why were the fans taking it too seriously? Others were already spreading it on twitter, calling the rapper fat and gaining weight. Calling him a glutton and lazy. But he was so far from what they called him. The young rapper tried to not be vocal about it. As he was okay with teasing from his members, but from others it was getting quite...painful.

Some were even discrediting his composing, lyric writing and rapping just to call him lazy. They were focused on that one joke that in all reality was just that. He had reduced weight and decreased his food intake. He was relying more and more on supplements instead of the actual thing because of the comments people left. He wasn't feeling good already but he tried being ignorant about it. That was the reason he never really posted about himself. He wanted to avoid it. But there were times wherein he had to because it was being too suspicious.