3.9

a u s t i n

Grabbing lilys hand I lead her through the crowd of people. Who decideds to throw a party when they have people over?

Oh shut up you have no right to judge you use to do it all the time.

I tried my best not to look at the girls that were desperately trying to get guys attention and focus on trying to get lily back up to the room without any issues. Shoving some people out of my way i pulled lily into the hallway where it seemed clearer than the living room.

"You can go, I can make it back up to the room by myself." Lily said shaking her hand out of mine. Giving her a nervous glance I shook my head. "No, there's to many people here and there's no telling what could happen I'll-" "Austin shut up." Lily said cutting me off making me shoot a glare in her direction.

"I can go on my own." Sighing I handed her the bags and let her go. I could have just made the worst decision of my life.

~~~

l i l y

I grabbed the bags from Austin and shoved my way through people to get to the stairs, hopefully there won't be as many people up there. I pushed through a group of guys and giving them the finger when they whistled at me I found my room without anyone touching me.

I opened the door to see that it was occupied by a couple. Great. Shutting the door I walked over to Austins which wasn't occupied. Setting down the bags and checking if my food was squished I locked the door and turned on the tv.

As I was watching old episodes of The 100 there was a knock on the door. Ignoring it thinking it was just some drunk trying to get in I went back to eating but the knocking just continued. I got up off the bed and opened the door to a very drunk Ashton.

"Oh thank god." He pushed me out of the way and fell onto the bed. What could he possiably want. "Well hello to you to." I locked the door again and joined him on the bed. "Im so drunk." I can see that. Ignoring him I went back to watching tv.

"You're not going to try to make me feel better?" He asked turning his head to look in my direction. "No." "Wow you're such a nice person." He muttered sarcastically shoving his head into the blankets.

"Hey did you see Austin down there?" I asked finishing up my food and getting under the blankets. Austin wouldn't mind. "I think he was talking to some girl." Oh.

"Why do you even like him anyway?" He asked sitting up and running a hand through his hair. "I don't, why would you think that?" I asked alittle to quick. "Please its obvious, you may not like him but he obviously likes you." He must not like me that much if hes talking to another girl when I thought he was going to come up here.

Stop assuming things he was just talking to her, you dont even like him anyway.

"Whats with that face? You're to good for him anyway." Ashton smiled putting his arm around me. "You know let me just take your mind off of him." He smirked turning my head and kissing me.

~~~~
a/n

i think im starting to get writers block again ):

Comment...Vote...and Fan!