1.2

"Lily, Lily honey wake up." I heard Michele say trying to wake me up. I soon opened my eyes to see Michele standing over me with a smile on her face.

"Its time." She cheered.

I almost forgot that I get to go home today. Well not home but you know what I mean.

"Austin's already at school so you won't have to worry about him seeing you. Now come on let's get you out of here." She said pulling my arm.

Well someone's a little too excited.

I sat up and stretched. We made our way out to Michele's car and quickly drove out of the driveway.

"Now where do you want me to take you?" She asked glancing at me and then turning her attention back to the road.

"Well since I can't go home yet I guess you can take me to my friends." I said giving her the directions to Delilah's house.

We soon pulled up Delilah's driveway when Michele turned to look at me.

"Now there are something's you're going to have to do in order to not get caught. One; don't go to your house that's the first place they are going to check once they find out you escaped. Two; don't have any contact with your parents, that will only put you in more danger. Three; people are going to be asking where you have been and you're going to have to lie. Last but not least try to go back to the way you where living before." She smiled patting my leg turning back around.

Taking that as my que to leave I opened the door but didn't get out just yet. I turned back to look at Michele.

"Again thank you for all this." I said motioning all around me. "Please tell Dave I really appreciate him helping me getting out of that place." I smiled getting out of the car and walking up the driveway.

_______________________________________________

A/N

I guess you could call this a filler chapter(:

Comment...Vote...and Fan!