2.0

To say I was shocked is the biggest understatement of my life. I was confused, dumbfounded and speechless. "You're joking right?"

"No im dead serious." he said with no emotion. We sat there just staring at each other when all the sudden Austin bursts out laughing.

"Y-you should have seen your face! It's priceless!" he doubled over laughing which only made me mad.

"Are you serious right now!?" I shouted. I don't know why I'm so mad I knew it was a joke.

"Oh come on Lily, it was just a joke no need to get defensive." He laughed. "Well I didn't find it funny." I responded crossing my arms. I honestly didn't find it funny, I found it mean.

Come on Lily live a little

I heard a knock at the door and went to get it but Austin already beat me to it. "Hey! I was going to get that!" I pouted.

"I know." he replied sending me one of his famous smirks before opening the door. Standing there was Derek and his 'bodyguards'. He gave us both a head nod before walking in.

"By the look I it- it looks like both of you gotten along. Let's just hope you used a condom Austin." He smiled patting Austin on the back.

Wait! Did he really just say that?!

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. "Well I just assumed you guys has sex since you're getting along." He shrugged.

"No! You've got it all wrong! That would never happen we're not even friends! Right Austin?" I said turning to Austin, who only nodded in response.

This days going to be extremely awkward.

___________________________________________________

A/N

I suck at authors notes so sometimes I won't even write any :p

Comment...Vote...and Fan!