3.8

"Do you know what my favorite part of taking a girl shopping is?" Austin asked turning to face me. A few hours later, me stopping at a few stores and feeling guilty for letting Austin pay, I was ready to hed back to Addisons but Austin insisited we stop at one more store.

"No, what?" I asked facing towards him while he smirked. "This." He grabbed my hand and lead me into a store which so happened to be Victoria Secret. Of course, the cliche. "What you want me to buy things thinking that you will get to see me in them?" I asked sarcastically letting go of his hand and getting ready to walk out of the store.

"Okay you caught me but other than that I thought you would like some new underwear and stuff like that?" He said unsure and coming out in a question. Sighing i walked back over to him gave him a head nod as if I was saying its ok.

Not wanting to go crazy knowing how expensive this store is I picked out three pairs off underwear and one bra and took them over to Austin who was looking through the thongs. "Thats all you're getting?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Do you know how expensive this place is?" I retorted raising both of my eyebrows mocking him.

"Do you know how much money I have?" He asked back. "Of course you don't. You can pick out more you know." He laughed shaking his head. Groaning at his cockiness i walked back over and got more. "There is that good enough." I asked holding up a handful and shoving it into his chest.

"Thats more like it." He smirked walking over to pay for it. "Here you go my princess." He smiled handing me the bag making me glare at him. "Don't ever call me that. Lets go." I groaned. We walked out of the mall and got into the car.

"Do you want to get something to eat now or just wait and see what Addison and everyone else is doing?" Austin asked starting the car and heading onto the main rode. "I guess we can get something now." I shrugged just now noticing that it was 8. "What do you want?" He asked once we stopped at a red light.

"Taco Bell." I heard him whisper 'basic white girl' under his breath making me slap his arm. "Hey what was that for! I dont hit you!" He shouted acting like he was hurt. "Never call me that again." I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine no need to be harsh." We got the food and headed back to Addisons. We pulled into the drive way and saw that she was basically having a party. People outside socializing, music loud enough that China could hear it, ok maybe not that loud but you get the point.

"There's no telling how many people are inside but whatever happens dont let go of my hand so you dont get lost, I'll take you upstairs." Austin said getting out of the car and grabbing the shopping bags and walking to my side.

I just hope the Taco Bell doesn't get smashed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

told you i would update after school (i know its kind of late but whatever)

Comment...Vote...and Fan!