3.6

"One time Austin was so drunk he thought-" "Finish that sentence and I'll kill you." Austin said glaring at Ashton. We all migrated into the living room so Austin could catch up with Ashton. Two more people came, two girls, even though they were trying to get Austins attention i got to know that they are nice girls unlike Addison.

"Whatever dude you know it was funny." Ashton said taking a sip of beer. "Can we stop talking about you guys for a second its getting annoying." addison snapped. "Are you two going out?" One of the girls asked Austin motioning between the two of us.

"No I'm just here to take care of her for work but she has a thing for me." Austin smirked throwing his arm over my shoulders and pulling me closer to him. "Please last time I checked you are the one that has a thing for me." I said lifting his arm off me making him glare at me.

"Im going to the bathroom." I said even though I didnt need to but just to get away before someone asks anything else. Walking up the stairs I started to think about how crazy this month has been. Being kidnapped for something your parents did and finding out that the person that was behind the kidnapping was your real father was way to much for me to handle.

Once I reached the bathroom i leaned against the sink and tried to think about something else so I dont start having a panic attack. When I decided that it was about time to go back downstairs i ran into addison. "Listen I dont know what you plan on doing to Austin, stay away he's mine and doesn't want someone like you." She snarled kind of resembling shrek.

Laughing i told her that she could have him and kept on walking down the stairs. When i reached the living room and was going to take my seat next to Ashton he stretched out his legs and smirked. "Sorry lily theres no more room. Maybe you could sit on Austins lap." He said giving me a shrug.

Theres no way im going to sit on Austins lap. "No thanks." I said sitting on the floor and leaning onto the couch. That stupid idiot, who does he think he is making a girl sit on the floor didn't his mom ever teach him manners- My thoughts were cut off when i felt hands on my waist and someone lifting me up.

"Woah, what the hell do you think you're doing!" I yelled once the person put me on their lap. Turning around i noticed that its Austin, of course. "What kind of man do you think i would be if i let you sit on the floor? Plus Addisons coming back." He smiled snaking his arms around my waist trying to be slick.

"Aww you guys are hashtag relationship goals." One girl giggled. Oh my god how many times am i going to have to expain that we're not a couple! "You're right we are relationship goals." Austin said kissing my forhead catching not only me but himself by suprise at the sudden affection. Clearing my throat i stood up from his lap and said i was going to bed. He told me it was the room next to his and I left the room.

What did he just do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

ew this chapter was terrible i had no idea what to put in it so sorry if its all over the place.

Comment...Vote....and Fan!