0.4

"No Delilah I'm not wearing that." I said pushing the dress that I did not approve away. It showed way to much and I don't want to have drunken guys all over me thinking I'm easy. "Come on Lily this is my last dress you have to pick something." She whined. "Can't you give me something that doesn't show so much. I don't want to look like a slut." I explained. "Ugh fine." She groaned walking over to her closet and getting a yellow shirt with short shorts and told me to get dressed. Once I got dressed I looked in the mirror and thought looks good enough. I opened the door and was immediately pushed into a chair were Delilah started to do my hair and makeup.

"Ugh are you almost done my butt hurts." I complained wiggling in my seat. "Stop moving and calm your tits. Ok now I'm done." she finally said. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror and gasped ."Does that mean you like it." She asked hopeful. "Of course I just look like a totally different person." I told her. "Go that's what I was going for. Now come on lets get our party on." I grabbed my shoes a nd purse and we headed to the party.

~~~~~~~>

"Come on Lily you have to get out of the car." said pulling on my arm trying to get me to move out of the car. The truth is I was scared. I've never been to a party I'm the type that would rather stay at home with a book watching Netflix. I don't know why I even agreed to come.

"Delilah I don't want to." I whined while she kept pulling on my arm. "Lily you have to. I spent almost an hour on your hair and makeup plus I even let you where something different. Now come on." She demanded.

She did have a point.

"Fine but if some creep tries to rape me I'm blaming you for it." I agreed and got out of the car.

Delilah let out a squeal and dragged me into the house.

"Come on let's get a drink." She said pulling me in the kitchen. I swear if she pulls me one more time my arm will rip off.

"Here drink this." She said shoving a red cup in my hand. I took a sip and felt the liquid burn my throat. "What the hell is this?!" I asked in disgust. "Vodka." She said taking a drink of her own.

"Is there something to drink that won't make my throat burn?" I asked. "Yeah there should be some coke in the fridge." I made my way over to the fridge, got a coke and immediately took a gulp to try to get that horrible taste out of my mouth.

I turned around to see Delilah talking to Jake the one who threw this party. "Hey where's your bathroom?" I asked feeling the sudden urge to pee. "Upstairs to the right." He instructed.

I made my way to the bathroom and quickly did my business. I opened the door and was pulled into a bedroom. Feeling the need to fight whoever this is I brought my leg back and kicked the person in the crotch.

I turned around to see Austin holding his crotch and groaning in pain. "Wipe that stupid grin off your face this isn't funny." He hissed.

Right then and there was when I started laughing.

"Y-y- your face." I laughed clutching my stomach.

"Yeah haha hilarious. Why would you do that?!" He asked finally standing up. I quit laughing and asked "Why would you drag me into a room unexpectedly?!"

"I asked you a question first."

"Well I'm pretty sure if you where randomly dragged into a room you would do the same thing. Now answer my question."

"Aww was little miss perfect scared." He teased. "Please I am nowhere near perfect." I scuffed. "Oh but you are." He shot back.

"You know nothing about me." I spat. "But I do. " He smirked. "Like what." I challenged. "I know that right now you would rather but at home with a book and watching Gossip Girl. I know that you have a dog named Frankie. Oh sweet cheeks I know a lot about you." He smirked.

How did he know that and did he just call me sweet cheeks?! Oh my god he's the one that has been sending me those creepy texts all day!

"How do you know that?! And your the one that has been sending me all those weird ass texts!" I shouted.

"Wow sweet cheeks you catch on fast." He smirked.

Jeez does he ever get tired of smirking?

"Stop calling me sweet cheeks! I don't want to see your face anymore just get the hell away from me!" I yelled at him.

"As you wish princess. Goodbye for now Lillian." He smirked before walking out of the bedroom.

------------

A/N

My laptop broke so I'm having to write this on my phone :p

Comment...Vote...and Fan!